Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your lair theme?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
fandragons mostly, and some demons and aliens too
fandragons mostly, and some demons and aliens too
akueye3.png
P I N K
P I N K
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1. Final Fantasy names
2. omg pretty colors

That's it. That's the theme.
1. Final Fantasy names
2. omg pretty colors

That's it. That's the theme.
my theme is:

gen1s and dragons i interbred when I first started but love too much to exalt/sell
my theme is:

gen1s and dragons i interbred when I first started but love too much to exalt/sell
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Dragons are pretty. Women are awesome.
Dragons are pretty. Women are awesome.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
*Sweats in lack of cohesiveness*

I'd like for it to be eyeburn combined with survival but I just.. need to keep it mixed up and varied with other aesthetics like earthy nature dragons and deep sea looking water dragons, or I might get bored or feel like it's all too same-y.. but if it's not just a full row of eyeburn dragons then I feel like it's not bright enough for what I'm going for..
*Sweats in lack of cohesiveness*

I'd like for it to be eyeburn combined with survival but I just.. need to keep it mixed up and varied with other aesthetics like earthy nature dragons and deep sea looking water dragons, or I might get bored or feel like it's all too same-y.. but if it's not just a full row of eyeburn dragons then I feel like it's not bright enough for what I'm going for..
giphy.gif
England.... except for the bogsneak tab because it wouldn't be very bogsneak of them to comply with a lair theme.
England.... except for the bogsneak tab because it wouldn't be very bogsneak of them to comply with a lair theme.
qDavPTk.png
i don't have the mental capacity for a "theme"
i don't have the mental capacity for a "theme"
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I couldn't for the life of me stick to a theme! I just buy pretty dragons and pile them all on top of each other with no organization.
I couldn't for the life of me stick to a theme! I just buy pretty dragons and pile them all on top of each other with no organization.
I don’t have a specific theme, I just enjoy pretty dragons c:
but my tabs do have themes of some sorts, mostly just based around color
I don’t have a specific theme, I just enjoy pretty dragons c:
but my tabs do have themes of some sorts, mostly just based around color
1 2 3 4 5 6 7