Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want a dragon based off a song.
1 2
[quote name="@@bogbees" date="2019-11-10 15:14:31" ] ooohh man now i kinda want a dragon based off Strawberry Blond by mitski and Barrett's Privateers... i could never tho, bc i struggle with character fandragons xD [/quote] If we ever get a legless Ancient breed (especially a water type) it could work for Barret's Privateers.
@@bogbees wrote on 2019-11-10 15:14:31:
ooohh man now i kinda want a dragon based off Strawberry Blond by mitski and Barrett's Privateers... i could never tho, bc i struggle with character fandragons xD

If we ever get a legless Ancient breed (especially a water type) it could work for Barret's Privateers.
@PersimmonBird don't give me ideas..... i can't be bothered to dream of that and then get my hopes dashed!! that's like, been my favourite song since i was a kid!!
@PersimmonBird don't give me ideas..... i can't be bothered to dream of that and then get my hopes dashed!! that's like, been my favourite song since i was a kid!!
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
When I had a collection of song dragons (all songs from my favorite musician), I used a combo of album art, music video imagery (if possible), and sort of just my own feelings connected to the songs. You just sort of have to play with it, and then you get the right thing and you're like, "There it is. That's it."
When I had a collection of song dragons (all songs from my favorite musician), I used a combo of album art, music video imagery (if possible), and sort of just my own feelings connected to the songs. You just sort of have to play with it, and then you get the right thing and you're like, "There it is. That's it."
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
1 2