Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Treasure inflation
1 2 3
I can’t seem to buy gems for lower than 1070, and it adds up fast. It’s pretty sudden, it was about 1040 a couple weeks ago... Is there a specific reason for the inflation, or is it just general? Will it go back down soon?
I can’t seem to buy gems for lower than 1070, and it adds up fast. It’s pretty sudden, it was about 1040 a couple weeks ago... Is there a specific reason for the inflation, or is it just general? Will it go back down soon?
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I don't think it's due to a sudden shift - I think it's just that the economy needs something that gets people desperate to convert gems to treasure, because the only new thing on that front is the new Baldwin gene (which by nature happens in smaller quantities than genes in the treasure marketplace.) The hike happened when WC scrolls cycled in for a week, and it's just kind of stayed there in the weeks since.
I don't think it's due to a sudden shift - I think it's just that the economy needs something that gets people desperate to convert gems to treasure, because the only new thing on that front is the new Baldwin gene (which by nature happens in smaller quantities than genes in the treasure marketplace.) The hike happened when WC scrolls cycled in for a week, and it's just kind of stayed there in the weeks since.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@phoeniz

We had WC scrolls become available, which has both depleted the gem supply and raised the exchange ratio. Now that the ratio’s raised, we’ll have to wait for a big treasure sink to come around to drop it.
@phoeniz

We had WC scrolls become available, which has both depleted the gem supply and raised the exchange ratio. Now that the ratio’s raised, we’ll have to wait for a big treasure sink to come around to drop it.
mkpoaHZ.png
Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t

I miss those days

I miss those days
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-11-08 18:33:02" ] Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t I miss those days [/quote] [color=116861][size=4][font=georgia]ok boomer [/font][/size][/color][color=116861][size=1][font=georgia]this is only a joke, i miss those times too and i wasn't even around for them
Contaminate wrote on 2019-11-08 18:33:02:

I miss those days
ok boomer

this is only a joke, i miss those times too and i wasn't even around for them
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-11-08 18:33:02" ] Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t I miss those days [/quote] [center] Same... I had hoped it would never go over 1000t, but those days are long gone apparently.[/center]

I miss those days
Same... I had hoped it would never go over 1000t, but those days are long gone apparently.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Does NotN change the rates at all?
Does NotN change the rates at all?
Ugh. Goodbye, easy math. I loved you while I knew you.
Ugh. Goodbye, easy math. I loved you while I knew you.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2019-11-08 18:33:02" ] Ah I remember the good old days of 1g:500t I miss those days [/quote] Old harder, I miss the days of 1:100. I'd make money by getting elemental fragments off the coli and selling them for 5g. Or Leafy Moths for 75g. Those first gem genes were cheaper than treasure genes... I've seen g:t ratios as high as 1:1200 before, and hope we don't go back there. NoTN may help because there's so much treasure apparel to buy, but overall, it's the cycling item panic that pulls up the prices abnormally. They have to deflate slowly from there.

I miss those days
Old harder, I miss the days of 1:100. I'd make money by getting elemental fragments off the coli and selling them for 5g. Or Leafy Moths for 75g. Those first gem genes were cheaper than treasure genes...

I've seen g:t ratios as high as 1:1200 before, and hope we don't go back there. NoTN may help because there's so much treasure apparel to buy, but overall, it's the cycling item panic that pulls up the prices abnormally. They have to deflate slowly from there.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
It was mostly hiked up due to the sudden, unexpected WC scrolls coming in for a week. Usually they are early in the year, not late, so everyone was saving treasure for NotN and not many gems yet, which made everyone scramble for gems and thus prices raised. Hopefully they will drop slowly again
It was mostly hiked up due to the sudden, unexpected WC scrolls coming in for a week. Usually they are early in the year, not late, so everyone was saving treasure for NotN and not many gems yet, which made everyone scramble for gems and thus prices raised. Hopefully they will drop slowly again
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3