Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nope. Can't do it.
Over the last few weeks, I've been trying to have a smaller lair. And while I've sold a handful of dragons, I just....can't sell anymore. I really wanted to have a lair of like, 20 dragons, but that is not to be. I just love UMAs and dressing dragons up way too much xD

I applaud all those people who can keep a minimalist lair, but I've found it's not for me LOL
Over the last few weeks, I've been trying to have a smaller lair. And while I've sold a handful of dragons, I just....can't sell anymore. I really wanted to have a lair of like, 20 dragons, but that is not to be. I just love UMAs and dressing dragons up way too much xD

I applaud all those people who can keep a minimalist lair, but I've found it's not for me LOL
hREomC3.png
@Pressia
Nothing wrong with bigger lairs!
I wouldn't be able to sell and/or exalt mine either, so I feel you.
@Pressia
Nothing wrong with bigger lairs!
I wouldn't be able to sell and/or exalt mine either, so I feel you.
N5Fffyx.png
a bigger lair just means more dragons to love! :> you can never love too many dragons
a bigger lair just means more dragons to love! :> you can never love too many dragons
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I tried doing that.
It didn't work.
I do not regret it.
I tried doing that.
It didn't work.
I do not regret it.
sYJ7QdI.png
@Pressia
Try doing both a Pinkerlocke and a Nuzlocke at the same time
@Pressia
Try doing both a Pinkerlocke and a Nuzlocke at the same time
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@VenomousSwan @cossmiicdolphin
Yes, but all that food!!

@Alphazura
I've weeded out a few...but...I just can't let go of a lot xD

@DeathPhoenix
Oh god no. I don't have the discipline for that lmao
@VenomousSwan @cossmiicdolphin
Yes, but all that food!!

@Alphazura
I've weeded out a few...but...I just can't let go of a lot xD

@DeathPhoenix
Oh god no. I don't have the discipline for that lmao
hREomC3.png
Just stuff 'em into the HD, trust me, it won't go wrong at all :)
Just stuff 'em into the HD, trust me, it won't go wrong at all :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@Pressia
Food is easy to obtain!
Just grind a little bit in the coli each week and use all your gathering turns on food. And I think people sell stacks for cheap in the AH. :)
@Pressia
Food is easy to obtain!
Just grind a little bit in the coli each week and use all your gathering turns on food. And I think people sell stacks for cheap in the AH. :)
N5Fffyx.png
@Pressia I realize my lair isn’t that big, but I can relate to this big time. Part of me really wants to clean my lair a bit but the other part is like
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NO
@Pressia I realize my lair isn’t that big, but I can relate to this big time. Part of me really wants to clean my lair a bit but the other part is like
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NO
jpq0y2I.png
25 dragons here, the rest is just fodder or bred to be fodder! I can't imagine having anything bigger than that
25 dragons here, the rest is just fodder or bred to be fodder! I can't imagine having anything bigger than that
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade