Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | clothing 4 everbbs
1 2
Anyone know if we'll ever get clothes and/or skins for our permababies?
Anyone know if we'll ever get clothes and/or skins for our permababies?
0FzXSMf.gif
Nope. That’s the point of having a permababy, in that they’re cute, but the trade-off is that they can never wear clothes.
Nope. That’s the point of having a permababy, in that they’re cute, but the trade-off is that they can never wear clothes.
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
[quote name="Molu" date="2019-10-31 06:33:54" ] Nope. That’s the point of having a permababy, in that they’re cute, but the trade-off is that they can never wear clothes. [/quote] Pretty sad about it. In particular I really would've loved to equip them with with their element halos. [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Molu wrote on 2019-10-31 06:33:54:

Pretty sad about it. In particular I really would've loved to equip them with with their element halos.
0FzXSMf.gif
I wish we could have flowerfalls on them, it's not like they have to actually redraw anything for the bases. it's legit just a layer of petals to slap over the dragon's base. copy + paste from the adult form or something x'D
I wish we could have flowerfalls on them, it's not like they have to actually redraw anything for the bases. it's legit just a layer of petals to slap over the dragon's base. copy + paste from the adult form or something x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
it would be cool if we could get permababy apparel thats ONLY available for permas. Just like how we are gonna have coli apparel (if I remember right)
it would be cool if we could get permababy apparel thats ONLY available for permas. Just like how we are gonna have coli apparel (if I remember right)
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Tbh I don't mind not having apparel for permababies but I wish that making UMAs for them was a thing
Tbh I don't mind not having apparel for permababies but I wish that making UMAs for them was a thing
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
it doesn't even have to be layered clothing. full set costumes only would still be better than none.
it doesn't even have to be layered clothing. full set costumes only would still be better than none.
OcyPyoj.png
[quote name="Orangecat" date="2019-10-31 08:41:19" ] [/quote] 1000% Just the basics would be way better than nothing! [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Orangecat wrote on 2019-10-31 08:41:19:

1000%
Just the basics would be way better than nothing!
0FzXSMf.gif
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-10-31 08:32:50" ] it would be cool if we could get permababy apparel thats ONLY available for permas. Just like how we are gonna have coli apparel (if I remember right) [/quote] Wait... whatta ya mean about "coli apparel"?? You must know something I dont!
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-10-31 08:32:50:

Wait... whatta ya mean about "coli apparel"??
You must know something I dont!
0FzXSMf.gif
Coding just a few apparel to work would be a logistical nightmare. Redrawing all the apparel would be a nightmare. In short, nightmare.

I am 1000% for skins/accents though, although that would also require coding that can tell the difference between regular hatchies and permas, and coding that prevents glitching accents on the wrong base by using permabab scrolls or maturity scrolls. Complicated, no doubt. But considering it helps gem sales, it may be worth it to FR eventually.
Coding just a few apparel to work would be a logistical nightmare. Redrawing all the apparel would be a nightmare. In short, nightmare.

I am 1000% for skins/accents though, although that would also require coding that can tell the difference between regular hatchies and permas, and coding that prevents glitching accents on the wrong base by using permabab scrolls or maturity scrolls. Complicated, no doubt. But considering it helps gem sales, it may be worth it to FR eventually.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2