Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the plague banner
1 2 3
this is a bit nitpicky but i dont like how the symbol is "patched" on while the other banners dont have this

it looks like its poorly made by a hatchling or something , other than that i would have loved it more than i do
this is a bit nitpicky but i dont like how the symbol is "patched" on while the other banners dont have this

it looks like its poorly made by a hatchling or something , other than that i would have loved it more than i do
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I would have liked to use it on my Plague rep but it's just way too,,, rotten?? Like I get that's the plague aesthetic but I mean... I would have liked the post and top part to have been like solid black metal or something, and the banner itself I would have liked better if it wasn't tattered and falling apart.

I tend to not like Plague's aesthetic so like I'm not I guess the "target audience" but yeh
I would have liked to use it on my Plague rep but it's just way too,,, rotten?? Like I get that's the plague aesthetic but I mean... I would have liked the post and top part to have been like solid black metal or something, and the banner itself I would have liked better if it wasn't tattered and falling apart.

I tend to not like Plague's aesthetic so like I'm not I guess the "target audience" but yeh
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2019-10-27 09:20:13" ] I would have liked to use it on my Plague rep but it's just way too,,, rotten?? Like I get that's the plague aesthetic but I mean... I would have liked the post and top part to have been like solid black metal or something, and the banner itself I would have liked better if it wasn't tattered and falling apart. I tend to not like Plague's aesthetic so like I'm not I guess the "target audience" but yeh [/quote] tattered and falling apart has been plague's apparel since the beginning though, it's just the patched symbol that's bothering me so much?? It looks like we're poor or something ,im not a fan of it
EWSpirit wrote on 2019-10-27 09:20:13:

tattered and falling apart has been plague's apparel since the beginning though, it's just the patched symbol that's bothering me so much?? It looks like we're poor or something ,im not a fan of it
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2019-10-27 09:20:13" ]I tend to not like Plague's aesthetic so like I'm not I guess the "target audience" but yeh [/quote] not a fan of the banner but also this very much holds true for me lol i do like the apparel this year though, it's v nice
EWSpirit wrote on 2019-10-27 09:20:13:

not a fan of the banner but also this very much holds true for me lol

i do like the apparel this year though, it's v nice
1009gIL.png
my only problem is that it's way more unique-looking than the other banners, the fire one is the only one that even comes close.
my only problem is that it's way more unique-looking than the other banners, the fire one is the only one that even comes close.
30-50 feral bogs
I just don’t like that plagues aesthetic is now bones with meat on them always. Does the standard really need to be made of what looks like a spine? Can’t it just be carved bone, if it has to be something? That would be much more cool imo, some dragon killed a giant monster and made it’s flight’s banner out of its rib
I just don’t like that plagues aesthetic is now bones with meat on them always. Does the standard really need to be made of what looks like a spine? Can’t it just be carved bone, if it has to be something? That would be much more cool imo, some dragon killed a giant monster and made it’s flight’s banner out of its rib
[quote name="SuperHappy" date="2019-10-27 10:33:33" ] I just don’t like that plagues aesthetic is now bones with meat on them always. Does the standard really need to be made of what looks like a spine? Can’t it just be carved bone, if it has to be something? That would be much more cool imo, some dragon killed a giant monster and made it’s flight’s banner out of its rib [/quote] I dont use the banners anyways and I dont think this one is necessarily bad, but carved bones would have been so awesome. At least the one we have leads to a kinda funny mental image of a dragon making it wobble back and forth because its made of vertebrae.
SuperHappy wrote on 2019-10-27 10:33:33:

I dont use the banners anyways and I dont think this one is necessarily bad, but carved bones would have been so awesome. At least the one we have leads to a kinda funny mental image of a dragon making it wobble back and forth because its made of vertebrae.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
[quote name="Lumenwood" date="2019-10-27 10:39:27" ] ...leads to a kinda funny mental image of a dragon making it wobble back and forth because its made of vertebrae. [/quote] This is exactly why I like carved bone better, I can’t take this one seriously lol
Lumenwood wrote on 2019-10-27 10:39:27:
...leads to a kinda funny mental image of a dragon making it wobble back and forth because its made of vertebrae.

This is exactly why I like carved bone better, I can’t take this one seriously lol
I think the spine is from an acual dragon and thats freaking cool!

Plague has a different relation with death than the other flights do, they could honor a mighty warrior with using thier bones to make the banner and honestly: I would prefer that over anything else.

Hope we get weapons made from bone as well! Or shields =0
I think the spine is from an acual dragon and thats freaking cool!

Plague has a different relation with death than the other flights do, they could honor a mighty warrior with using thier bones to make the banner and honestly: I would prefer that over anything else.

Hope we get weapons made from bone as well! Or shields =0
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Honestly i don't know how to feel about this flag.
I like the banner itself with the plague rune being patch work, i always imagined it would look like that. Plague being survival of the fittest, I'm sure they're proud of the scars they bear as they show they survived something brutal. So to me it's fitting they would wave a tattered and ripped banner around.

As for the what's holding the banner... no thanks. While the spine looks interesting it's really unusual looking, and you can tell it's copy pasted. The miniature "meat wreath" at the top looks really out of place and not that great. It sticks out like a sore thumb, and if they were going to make the pole made of bone, why not have some cool skull and cross bones fixture there instead? Carved or painted bones would look significantly better imo.

So .. I'm iffy on this standard. :/
Honestly i don't know how to feel about this flag.
I like the banner itself with the plague rune being patch work, i always imagined it would look like that. Plague being survival of the fittest, I'm sure they're proud of the scars they bear as they show they survived something brutal. So to me it's fitting they would wave a tattered and ripped banner around.

As for the what's holding the banner... no thanks. While the spine looks interesting it's really unusual looking, and you can tell it's copy pasted. The miniature "meat wreath" at the top looks really out of place and not that great. It sticks out like a sore thumb, and if they were going to make the pole made of bone, why not have some cool skull and cross bones fixture there instead? Carved or painted bones would look significantly better imo.

So .. I'm iffy on this standard. :/
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3