Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian mono lairs?
1 2 3
...are they a thing?

If not, they soon will be, because I am in the process of making my lair all Guardian! It'll take a while though and... Scrolls. So many scrolls.

Anyway, I would love to hear from anyone who has a mono lair for this breed, or close to it!
...are they a thing?

If not, they soon will be, because I am in the process of making my lair all Guardian! It'll take a while though and... Scrolls. So many scrolls.

Anyway, I would love to hear from anyone who has a mono lair for this breed, or close to it!
Cappu
+9 hours Flight Rising time
Your local nearly PG friendly milky coffee addict
click here for my art commission thread
I do traditional ink drawings of any creature!
... apparently not haha
... apparently not haha
Cappu
+9 hours Flight Rising time
Your local nearly PG friendly milky coffee addict
click here for my art commission thread
I do traditional ink drawings of any creature!
honestly, I don't think I've seen one! Mono lairs I have seen, I think, are Nocturnes, Imperials, and Faes. Mirrors, maybe?

I wish you luck with your mono-lair, deities know I wouldn't have the strength to do that.
honestly, I don't think I've seen one! Mono lairs I have seen, I think, are Nocturnes, Imperials, and Faes. Mirrors, maybe?

I wish you luck with your mono-lair, deities know I wouldn't have the strength to do that.
UnyqHqE.png
No, but I appreciate your ambition! I love guardians
No, but I appreciate your ambition! I love guardians
PWJY.png
@Cappu

I have never seen one..

I have seen coatl , imps, wildclaw....
I am an all skydancer lair...

But never all guardians
@Cappu

I have never seen one..

I have seen coatl , imps, wildclaw....
I am an all skydancer lair...

But never all guardians
A5i3AHB.png
I totally would haha but I love Spirals as much as I love guardians!! So no dice!! :)

@Heeroku love your banner, she's gorgeous
I totally would haha but I love Spirals as much as I love guardians!! So no dice!! :)

@Heeroku love your banner, she's gorgeous
Dragons am I right
I love mono lairs! But I don’t think I would be able to have one. I love so many dragon breeds!
I love mono lairs! But I don’t think I would be able to have one. I love so many dragon breeds!
m2gWU1e.png
I think the only true mono lairs I've ever seen were 2 or 3 clans with only Faes...
I've seen a lot of almost mono lairs though, with popular breeds especially. Some days ago I came across a very minimalistic Snapper lair, but even there was a single Wildclaw among the Snaps...

Guardians though... Nothing close, I think. Thinking about it, I figure Guardians & Nocs are probably the only breeds I personally never have seen as "the" breed of a lair. (& Snappers, if it wasn't for said lair)

They're one of my favs though!
Personally I'm way too over the place & easily emotionally attached to the pixel messes to ever think about mono lairs or lair aesthetics... But I'd be excited to see one!
I think the only true mono lairs I've ever seen were 2 or 3 clans with only Faes...
I've seen a lot of almost mono lairs though, with popular breeds especially. Some days ago I came across a very minimalistic Snapper lair, but even there was a single Wildclaw among the Snaps...

Guardians though... Nothing close, I think. Thinking about it, I figure Guardians & Nocs are probably the only breeds I personally never have seen as "the" breed of a lair. (& Snappers, if it wasn't for said lair)

They're one of my favs though!
Personally I'm way too over the place & easily emotionally attached to the pixel messes to ever think about mono lairs or lair aesthetics... But I'd be excited to see one!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn

This is so sad! if I ever become a mono lair I will be a Nocturne monolair!! I love them so much, they deserve at least one mono noc lair D:
@MandragoraAutumn

This is so sad! if I ever become a mono lair I will be a Nocturne monolair!! I love them so much, they deserve at least one mono noc lair D:
m2gWU1e.png
I've seen a few almost mono lairs for guardians? Like, theres a lot of them, but not enough for it to be considered a guardian lair. Never seen a full mono guardian lair though, that would take some dedication!

If I had to become a mono lair, i'd be a spiral one for sure!
I've seen a few almost mono lairs for guardians? Like, theres a lot of them, but not enough for it to be considered a guardian lair. Never seen a full mono guardian lair though, that would take some dedication!

If I had to become a mono lair, i'd be a spiral one for sure!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3