Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | petition for staff to expand lair for me
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-10-21 19:07:39" ] [font=comic sans ms]Give us lair space or give us death[/font] [/quote] [font=comic sans ms][b]yas OP clearly deserves the lair expand UwO[/b][/font][/center]
Dreamson wrote on 2019-10-21 19:07:39:
Give us lair space or give us death

yas

OP clearly deserves the lair expand
UwO
qfhaYao.png skollpixel.gifnt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-10-21 19:07:39" ] Give us lair space or give us death [/quote] I gladly pay for 800 more active lairspace spots and 1500 more den slots NOW PLEASE [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
I gladly pay for 800 more active lairspace spots and 1500 more den slots

NOW PLEASE
frRPbKO.png
co-signed, coz that was some real **** you just said
co-signed, coz that was some real **** you just said
gunspinny3.gif
my power grows
my power grows
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
I, too, am gay (girl edition) and lazy.
I, too, am gay (girl edition) and lazy.
RotohecksSig.gif
"Science must continue!"
Oh, hi, I'm Rotohecks, once known as JambaMage. Call me whatever you want.
- She/Her - +3 FR Time - Officially UniKitty Trash

i4qfGjh.gif
Shout out to the small handful of people who have sent me wishlist gifts as a result of this thread. Absolutely not my intention, was here for a laff, but it is very much appreciated.
Shout out to the small handful of people who have sent me wishlist gifts as a result of this thread. Absolutely not my intention, was here for a laff, but it is very much appreciated.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-10-21 19:07:39" ] Give us lair space or give us death [/quote] Yes.
Yes.
"Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)

She/Her - Likes:
[quote name="Hyzenthlaay" date="2019-10-21 18:50:05" ] pros: 1) i am very gay and lazy. why not be gay and lazy with even more dragons. 2) i would not have to grind for lair space on account of the fact that, as per my last point, i am very gay and lazy. cons: 1) absolutely none discuss [/quote] As Calvin's dad once said, it builds character. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=1]
Hyzenthlaay wrote on 2019-10-21 18:50:05:
pros:

1) i am very gay and lazy. why not be gay and lazy with even more dragons.
2) i would not have to grind for lair space on account of the fact that, as per my last point, i am very gay and lazy.

cons:

1) absolutely none

discuss

As Calvin's dad once said, it builds character.
i too am very gay and lazy i support your cause
i too am very gay and lazy i support your cause
Pretend there's a cool signature here.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-10-23 14:15:43" ] As Calvin's dad once said, it builds character. [emoji=bogsneak winking size=1] [/quote] Welp, my images won't work. Imagine the comic panel of Calvin saying, "Pretty convenient how every time *I* build character, *he* saves a couple hundred dollars"
Aequorin wrote on 2019-10-23 14:15:43:
As Calvin's dad once said, it builds character.

Welp, my images won't work. Imagine the comic panel of Calvin saying, "Pretty convenient how every time *I* build character, *he* saves a couple hundred dollars"
Level 17 Cauldron available for free brewing! PM me and I'll let you know how soon I can throw something in for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8