Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
Everybody has been added to their respective pinglists!

If you didn't specify which one I placed you on both, but if you just wanted the start of the event, then please let me know and I'll remove you from the daily
Everybody has been added to their respective pinglists!

If you didn't specify which one I placed you on both, but if you just wanted the start of the event, then please let me know and I'll remove you from the daily
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Oh gosh! I remember this from last year, it was a really fun challenge! I'd love to be put on both pinglists please~
Oh gosh! I remember this from last year, it was a really fun challenge! I'd love to be put on both pinglists please~
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Could I please be added to all the pinglists for this? It was fantastic last year and I look forward to it this year as well!
Could I please be added to all the pinglists for this? It was fantastic last year and I look forward to it this year as well!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
Oh!! This is back! I’d like to be on all the pinglists please! I’m so excited!
Oh!! This is back! I’d like to be on all the pinglists please! I’m so excited!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
Please add me to all pinglists! Also can we send in donations? This was such an uplifter last year I can't wait to participate again! Thank you for notifying me. (:
Please add me to all pinglists! Also can we send in donations? This was such an uplifter last year I can't wait to participate again! Thank you for notifying me. (:
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
This is an awesome challenge and I'd love to participate!! Could I be added to both pinglists please?
This is an awesome challenge and I'd love to participate!! Could I be added to both pinglists please?
Yay!
Yay!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
May I please be on both pinglists?
May I please be on both pinglists?
I'd love to be added to both pinglists, please!!! Thank you!!!! aaaa
I'd love to be added to both pinglists, please!!! Thank you!!!! aaaa
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Please add me to both pinglists!
Please add me to both pinglists!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238