Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Crystal 99% of the time and Facet like 60% of the time. Looks so fake, can't imagine how that would even feel
Crystal 99% of the time and Facet like 60% of the time. Looks so fake, can't imagine how that would even feel
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
Crystal and facet. Not too popular, but I really dislike them
Crystal and facet. Not too popular, but I really dislike them

gnarlhorns. the claws bother me so much, someone trim them please.
gnarlhorns. the claws bother me so much, someone trim them please.
For me, Gembound, Crystal, Slime, Stained, Facet, Sludge These genes I HATE.
For me, Gembound, Crystal, Slime, Stained, Facet, Sludge These genes I HATE.
RYAN.png
I don't hate stained but I definitely think i'ts used too much with dragons that really don't need it. It just looks like diluting juice with the water added.
I don't hate stained but I definitely think i'ts used too much with dragons that really don't need it. It just looks like diluting juice with the water added.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
i don't hate them, but i really don't like lionfish and tapir. lionfish is just a mess of stripes and bright colours, and while tapir looks okay on the body it has a really weird-looking pattern on the face. the only exception to this rule is gaolers as they don't have the face-patterning for some reason?
i don't hate them, but i really don't like lionfish and tapir. lionfish is just a mess of stripes and bright colours, and while tapir looks okay on the body it has a really weird-looking pattern on the face. the only exception to this rule is gaolers as they don't have the face-patterning for some reason?
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Not a fan of Wasp,Opal,Lionfish,Ghost(in most cases) and Filigree
Wasp because it makes a dragon look like a robot and I'm not a fan of that effect it gives.
Opal because it looks weird on head,especially Skydancers' head
Lionfish because it also looks very weird on dragons' heads and often is much too busy in my opinion and sometimes too spooky
Ghost possibly because I prefer more cute things (though sometimes it can look in way I like it)
Filigree because again it just doesn't look good on head in most cases

Also Vipera but I'm not sure if it's popular.
Not a fan of Wasp,Opal,Lionfish,Ghost(in most cases) and Filigree
Wasp because it makes a dragon look like a robot and I'm not a fan of that effect it gives.
Opal because it looks weird on head,especially Skydancers' head
Lionfish because it also looks very weird on dragons' heads and often is much too busy in my opinion and sometimes too spooky
Ghost possibly because I prefer more cute things (though sometimes it can look in way I like it)
Filigree because again it just doesn't look good on head in most cases

Also Vipera but I'm not sure if it's popular.
W6LdAlV.gif
Poison

Just too busy for me in most cases,,, at least on lionfish tundras balance it out but poison looks to random and mad to me. Toxin is okay because its on the wing and I don't mind how busy the wing is tbh but on the body poison just looks kinda strange
and I dislike how it leaves the underbelly blank
sometimes it works! most times its ehhh for me
Poison

Just too busy for me in most cases,,, at least on lionfish tundras balance it out but poison looks to random and mad to me. Toxin is okay because its on the wing and I don't mind how busy the wing is tbh but on the body poison just looks kinda strange
and I dislike how it leaves the underbelly blank
sometimes it works! most times its ehhh for me
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Firefly and Ghost, but I'm not sure how popular these genes are.

Firefly just looks... fake(?) to me. It looks more like an apparel item than a gene in my opinion and I don't like how overly simplistic and flat the 'fireflies' look.

Ghost isn't really a bad gene, I just don't care much for the skeleton aesthetic.
Firefly and Ghost, but I'm not sure how popular these genes are.

Firefly just looks... fake(?) to me. It looks more like an apparel item than a gene in my opinion and I don't like how overly simplistic and flat the 'fireflies' look.

Ghost isn't really a bad gene, I just don't care much for the skeleton aesthetic.
BigShotModelS3.png
Contour and Circuit. There are many, many more to list...
Contour and Circuit. There are many, many more to list...
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11