Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Popular genes you hate?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Y'all ever find yourself hating a popular gene that seemingly everyone else likes?

For me, it's glimmer. I can't stand it, and would never EVER let a dragon with it step foot into my lair, besides the one I have that will be getting it gened out of him soon.
Y'all ever find yourself hating a popular gene that seemingly everyone else likes?

For me, it's glimmer. I can't stand it, and would never EVER let a dragon with it step foot into my lair, besides the one I have that will be getting it gened out of him soon.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
honestly i'm not that big a fan of iridescent. the different shades always has ONE color that clashes with my outfits
honestly i'm not that big a fan of iridescent. the different shades always has ONE color that clashes with my outfits
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Gnarlhorns, for the same reason some people can't stand plague primal or leopard: it evokes disgust and discomfort in me (especially the elbow growths). Also, it reminds me of neglectful pet owners who don't trim their pets' nails.
Gnarlhorns, for the same reason some people can't stand plague primal or leopard: it evokes disgust and discomfort in me (especially the elbow growths). Also, it reminds me of neglectful pet owners who don't trim their pets' nails.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

"Hate" is a pretty strong word but I've never been a fan of Petals. It's just not as nice as other genes or even its own counterpart, Butterfly. Plus on a lot of breeds it has these weird lines that seem like they're trying to outline musculature but also kneecaps?? It's a little bizarre. At least Petals dragon faces are nice, which is more than I can say for something like Tapir, Giraffe, or Jupiter.
"Hate" is a pretty strong word but I've never been a fan of Petals. It's just not as nice as other genes or even its own counterpart, Butterfly. Plus on a lot of breeds it has these weird lines that seem like they're trying to outline musculature but also kneecaps?? It's a little bizarre. At least Petals dragon faces are nice, which is more than I can say for something like Tapir, Giraffe, or Jupiter.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
i don't "hate" stained but i'm def not a fan of it like a bunch of other people seem to be

it mutes all the colors of the dragon which i guess is good for like pastel-ish themes but also hmm it feels like a "waste" of a gene to me? idk how to explain, haha

although tbf i've seen some gorgeous stained dragons so
i don't "hate" stained but i'm def not a fan of it like a bunch of other people seem to be

it mutes all the colors of the dragon which i guess is good for like pastel-ish themes but also hmm it feels like a "waste" of a gene to me? idk how to explain, haha

although tbf i've seen some gorgeous stained dragons so
1009gIL.png
Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I'm not a fan of Runes, and Opal is largely hit-or-miss for me.
I'm not a fan of Runes, and Opal is largely hit-or-miss for me.
Starmap
Starmap

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-18 21:22:01" ] Stained ugly and makes dragons look pickled [/quote] [i]slurp[/i] Personally I don't like gembond
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-18 21:22:01:
slurp

Personally I don't like gembond
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Jag/ros

Radio breeder. Jag/Ros is like a plague.
Jag/ros

Radio breeder. Jag/Ros is like a plague.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11