Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed concept - Plains Walker
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-16 13:17:44" ] They're nice chonkers and they would put snappers into shame I want to see their skeleton, thank [/quote] But I like snappers. I'd much rather have them sitting around a table and drinking tea together. [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-16 13:17:44:
They're nice chonkers and they would put snappers into shame
I want to see their skeleton, thank

But I like snappers.
I'd much rather have them sitting around a table and drinking tea together.
edit: he has a nickname now: "THE GREAT CHUNK."
[quote name="Managarmr1" date="2019-10-16 13:20:58" ] edit: he has a nickname now: "THE GREAT CHUNK." [/quote] Name the next: El Chonker for the duo to be completed
Managarmr1 wrote on 2019-10-16 13:20:58:

Name the next: El Chonker for the duo to be completed
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-10-16 13:21:57" ] [quote name="Managarmr1" date="2019-10-16 13:20:58" ] edit: he has a nickname now: "THE GREAT CHUNK." [/quote] Name the next: El Chonker for the duo to be completed [/quote] Soon™
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-10-16 13:21:57:
Managarmr1 wrote on 2019-10-16 13:20:58:

Name the next: El Chonker for the duo to be completed

Soon™
I love it and I want it! Would you ever make different poses for the opposite sex, and babies? @TehuMertt To be fair, have you read the encyclopedia entry on Wildclaws? A lot of what they do is animalistic, and wouldn't be accepted in modern human society. But the dragons still do it. [quote]Declining a duel will lower a Wildclaw's position in the clan far more than losing a duel, [b]though participating in the duel comes with the risk of losing one's life.[/b][/quote] [quote]To say that these two regional groups do not get along is an understatement, and [b]most encounters between the two populations trend towards bloodshed.[/b][/quote] I could see the detail about gifting a potential mate with a corpse being removed for FR's rating though haha
I love it and I want it! Would you ever make different poses for the opposite sex, and babies?

@TehuMertt To be fair, have you read the encyclopedia entry on Wildclaws? A lot of what they do is animalistic, and wouldn't be accepted in modern human society. But the dragons still do it.
Quote:
Declining a duel will lower a Wildclaw's position in the clan far more than losing a duel, though participating in the duel comes with the risk of losing one's life.
Quote:
To say that these two regional groups do not get along is an understatement, and most encounters between the two populations trend towards bloodshed.

I could see the detail about gifting a potential mate with a corpse being removed for FR's rating though haha
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Quote:
I love it and I want it! Would you ever make different poses for the opposite sex, and babies?

Yes. I'm just saving that for later. :)

Also the corpse thing is just uh... Plains walkers are meanie heads. I mighhhtttt remove it now that I think about it but still. XD
Quote:

Yes. I'm just saving that for later. :)

Also the corpse thing is just uh... Plains walkers are meanie heads. I mighhhtttt remove it now that I think about it but still. XD
@Managarmr1 I personally think it's fine! I like dark things, and I don't mind the idea of dragons that live a more primitive lifestyle. I imagine Plains Walkers that join modern Clans probably just shift their attitude, or maybe just avoid any other Walkers in the Clan altogether
@Managarmr1 I personally think it's fine! I like dark things, and I don't mind the idea of dragons that live a more primitive lifestyle. I imagine Plains Walkers that join modern Clans probably just shift their attitude, or maybe just avoid any other Walkers in the Clan altogether
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote]I imagine Plains Walkers that join modern Clans probably just shift their attitude[/quote] Sounds like somebody I know irl lmao.
Quote:
I imagine Plains Walkers that join modern Clans probably just shift their attitude

Sounds like somebody I know irl lmao.
@earthtiger yes of course I have :^) That is because many Wildclaw have tribal culture and I do believe that many clans who live deep in the Viridian Labyrinth practice tribal practices, Wildclaw or not. That is common behaviour and civilisations wildly differ. But I am specifically talking about more urban areas, cities and towns. I completely understand different types of culture and that still exists today on Earth as well but what about technologically advanced areas and similar? Many people, human or not, change their culture and behaviour through generations when changing their residence. It's possible that there are many different subcultures of Wildclaw who are more sophisticated. That's what player lore contributions are all about!

Again, I am only asking because I'm curious.
@earthtiger yes of course I have :^) That is because many Wildclaw have tribal culture and I do believe that many clans who live deep in the Viridian Labyrinth practice tribal practices, Wildclaw or not. That is common behaviour and civilisations wildly differ. But I am specifically talking about more urban areas, cities and towns. I completely understand different types of culture and that still exists today on Earth as well but what about technologically advanced areas and similar? Many people, human or not, change their culture and behaviour through generations when changing their residence. It's possible that there are many different subcultures of Wildclaw who are more sophisticated. That's what player lore contributions are all about!

Again, I am only asking because I'm curious.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Managarmr1" date="2019-10-16 12:55:07" ] You're not wrong actually. I love the natural world, and I often think of real animals when writing the behaviors for fictional ones. I was thinking of these guys as an extremely primitive species. And therefore have primitive behaviors and mindsets. Not really thought about how they would integrate with everyone else. Who knows. Maybe they're outcasted for being a bunch of meanie heads. Or maybe not even treated as dragonkind. Like how humans don't consider apes human, and treat them as wildlife. Food for thought. [/quote] OH HECK, I almost missed this! That's great, thanks for explaining [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] That makes a lot of sense! And I find it really funny how humankind likes to exclude themselves from nature when they are apes, they are wildlife and belong to nature too jfdhdfgl. Barely any difference between humans and the rest of the animal kingdom [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] But still, that explanation does make perfect sense! Maybe they would just be less-sophisticated Dragonkind members.
Managarmr1 wrote on 2019-10-16 12:55:07:
You're not wrong actually. I love the natural world, and I often think of real animals when writing the behaviors for fictional ones. I was thinking of these guys as an extremely primitive species. And therefore have primitive behaviors and mindsets. Not really thought about how they would integrate with everyone else. Who knows. Maybe they're outcasted for being a bunch of meanie heads. Or maybe not even treated as dragonkind. Like how humans don't consider apes human, and treat them as wildlife.

Food for thought.

OH HECK, I almost missed this! That's great, thanks for explaining That makes a lot of sense! And I find it really funny how humankind likes to exclude themselves from nature when they are apes, they are wildlife and belong to nature too jfdhdfgl. Barely any difference between humans and the rest of the animal kingdom But still, that explanation does make perfect sense! Maybe they would just be less-sophisticated Dragonkind members.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5