Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed concept - Plains Walker
1 2 3 4 5
As a general rule I’m not the biggest fan of dinosaur dragons, but you did an excellent job pulling it off! I love the concept and the art, you done good.
As a general rule I’m not the biggest fan of dinosaur dragons, but you did an excellent job pulling it off! I love the concept and the art, you done good.
jpq0y2I.png
OOH YES I LOVE HIM
i'm so glad his tail is long and flat(?), that's a water-storing tail i can get behind
OOH YES I LOVE HIM
i'm so glad his tail is long and flat(?), that's a water-storing tail i can get behind
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
[quote name="CometStorm" date="2019-10-16 13:08:33" ] OOH YES I LOVE HIM i'm so glad his tail is long and flat(?), that's a water-storing tail i can get behind [/quote] Only if I had the time to draw him from the top view. His tail is thiccer than a snicker
CometStorm wrote on 2019-10-16 13:08:33:
OOH YES I LOVE HIM

Only if I had the time to draw him from the top view. His tail is thiccer than a snicker
Ahhh I absolutely love it! I especially love the cactus styled tail. They look like a dinosaur

I'm not too too big on ancients having wings (so maybe to break that, to be different and all, no wings? Maybe just extra spikes or something?)
Ahhh I absolutely love it! I especially love the cactus styled tail. They look like a dinosaur

I'm not too too big on ancients having wings (so maybe to break that, to be different and all, no wings? Maybe just extra spikes or something?)
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
[quote name="VeniVidiVici" date="2019-10-16 13:11:06" ] Ahhh I absolutely love it! I especially love the cactus styled tail. They look like a dinosaur I'm not too too big on ancients having wings (so maybe to break that, to be different and all, no wings? Maybe just extra spikes or something?) [/quote] I've always thought of wings as a requirement for dragons. Drakes would be a cool idea tho.
VeniVidiVici wrote on 2019-10-16 13:11:06:

I've always thought of wings as a requirement for dragons.

Drakes would be a cool idea tho.
I absolutely adore him, what a good dinosaur chonk dragon boy. Your art is amazing btw, I’m shook

It kind of reminds me of the Hypo Spino design from The Isle, (look it up if you want), but I honestly prefer the shorter snout and heavier jaw. Such a cool concept! It looks like it could also go quadrupedal if it wanted, with those long thick arms and shorter hind legs. Idk I’m imagining it would have a hard time just walking like that?
I absolutely adore him, what a good dinosaur chonk dragon boy. Your art is amazing btw, I’m shook

It kind of reminds me of the Hypo Spino design from The Isle, (look it up if you want), but I honestly prefer the shorter snout and heavier jaw. Such a cool concept! It looks like it could also go quadrupedal if it wanted, with those long thick arms and shorter hind legs. Idk I’m imagining it would have a hard time just walking like that?
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="Kavryn" date="2019-10-16 13:01:45" ] he L O R G E amd S T R O N K what a lad [/quote] Gods what a mood. Love this boi.
Kavryn wrote on 2019-10-16 13:01:45:
he L O R G E amd S T R O N K

what a lad

Gods what a mood. Love this boi.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-10-16 13:13:05" ] I absolutely adore him, what a good dinosaur chonk dragon boy. Your art is amazing btw, I’m shook It kind of reminds me of the Hypo Spino design from The Isle, (look it up if you want), but I honestly prefer the shorter snout and heavier jaw. Such a cool concept! It looks like it could also go quadrupedal if it wanted, with those long thick arms and shorter hind legs. Idk I’m imagining it would have a hard time just walking like that? [/quote] I was inspired by the Hyperendocrine Spinosaurus in terms of posture. (And his big meaty arms) I love that game. :)
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-10-16 13:13:05:

I was inspired by the Hyperendocrine Spinosaurus in terms of posture. (And his big meaty arms)

I love that game. :)
I like him, but he looks like a modern breed, so I'd rather that.
I like him, but he looks like a modern breed, so I'd rather that.
Nq0eoGi.png
They're nice chonkers and they would put snappers into shame
I want to see their skeleton, thank
They're nice chonkers and they would put snappers into shame
I want to see their skeleton, thank
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist