Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How would you feel
1 2 3
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-10-12 15:15:01" ] I’d be exposed [/quote] Yeah, I lurk way more often than I post. There's days where I browse forums all day but never post, so if people could see me then uhh
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-10-12 15:15:01:
I’d be exposed
Yeah, I lurk way more often than I post. There's days where I browse forums all day but never post, so if people could see me then uhh
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
[quote name="JestingGremlin" date="2019-10-12 15:29:06" ] [quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2019-10-12 15:04:51" ] I guess I'd wonder what the purpose would be? I dunno. If anything, I'd rather an optional "last date of activity" marker on someone's profile page. Obviously something that would be off by default, but giving people the option to indicate if they'd been active in the last hour would be so useful. [/quote] honestly i would much rather have this. [/quote] Oof, no, I'd anger so many people by not responding in time, because I just stirred Baldwin's soup and the thingy said I was active and I didn't do other stuff.
JestingGremlin wrote on 2019-10-12 15:29:06:
LordJeanliness wrote on 2019-10-12 15:04:51:
I guess I'd wonder what the purpose would be?

I dunno. If anything, I'd rather an optional "last date of activity" marker on someone's profile page. Obviously something that would be off by default, but giving people the option to indicate if they'd been active in the last hour would be so useful.
honestly i would much rather have this.

Oof, no, I'd anger so many people by not responding in time, because I just stirred Baldwin's soup and the thingy said I was active and I didn't do other stuff.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
If this is a thing on any of the other sites I frequent I haven't noticed. That pretty much says how much it would affect me, lol.
If this is a thing on any of the other sites I frequent I haven't noticed. That pretty much says how much it would affect me, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I would feel watched
I would feel watched
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
. . . And that is why I don't play much games like FR. I'm not a fan of exposure like that, though at the top left corner under the logo it tells you who's online. It doesn't seem to matter who's on Forums like this, though.
. . . And that is why I don't play much games like FR. I'm not a fan of exposure like that, though at the top left corner under the logo it tells you who's online. It doesn't seem to matter who's on Forums like this, though.
aJTY8eT.png
I'd just think 'why would they implement this'. I usually have 5 FR tabs open on various forums, I could be on one tab for hours.

I'm already on invisible so I wouldn't be too bothered.
I'd just think 'why would they implement this'. I usually have 5 FR tabs open on various forums, I could be on one tab for hours.

I'm already on invisible so I wouldn't be too bothered.
No thank you
No thank you
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Nah
Nah
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
No that'd be really creepy. We don't want to know exactly what everyone is doing on the site all the time :c
No that'd be really creepy. We don't want to know exactly what everyone is doing on the site all the time :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
things like that unnecessarily take up so much space, and are pretty pointless
things like that unnecessarily take up so much space, and are pretty pointless
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3