Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How would you feel
1 2 3
If they added a "Here's who's browsing this thread" at the bottom of threads? Most forums I've been on have this, and I was wondering if the FR community would be open to something like this.

I don't really know if it'd really add anything to the game tbh, other than exposing me for browsing the forums all day lmao.
If they added a "Here's who's browsing this thread" at the bottom of threads? Most forums I've been on have this, and I was wondering if the FR community would be open to something like this.

I don't really know if it'd really add anything to the game tbh, other than exposing me for browsing the forums all day lmao.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I guess I'd wonder what the purpose would be?

I dunno. If anything, I'd rather an optional "last date of activity" marker on someone's profile page. Obviously something that would be off by default, but giving people the option to indicate if they'd been active in the last hour would be so useful.

I dunno. If anything, I'd rather an optional "last date of activity" marker on someone's profile page. Obviously something that would be off by default, but giving people the option to indicate if they'd been active in the last hour would be so useful.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I’d be exposed
I’d be exposed
Ot3Ahks.jpg
It feels like that’d be a lot of extra added info @.@
It feels like that’d be a lot of extra added info @.@
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Then they'd know that I was always watching......
Then they'd know that I was always watching......
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2019-10-12 15:04:51" ] I guess I'd wonder what the purpose would be? I dunno. If anything, I'd rather an optional "last date of activity" marker on someone's profile page. Obviously something that would be off by default, but giving people the option to indicate if they'd been active in the last hour would be so useful. [/quote] honestly i would much rather have this.
LordJeanliness wrote on 2019-10-12 15:04:51:

honestly i would much rather have this.
neutralh5.png
i think a lot more people would know me
i think a lot more people would know me
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
i'd probably set myself to invisible

i like privacy lmao oops
i'd probably set myself to invisible

i like privacy lmao oops
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-10-12 15:15:01" ] I’d be exposed [/quote]
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-10-12 15:15:01:
I’d be exposed
vaOV9W8.gif
I'd absolutely set myself to invisible. I don't see why people need to know what everyone else is doing all the time. If they have something to contribute to a thread, they'll say something in it.
I'd absolutely set myself to invisible. I don't see why people need to know what everyone else is doing all the time. If they have something to contribute to a thread, they'll say something in it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3