Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You have to delete a breed, which one?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
None, I love them all :c
None, I love them all :c
tundras can go.
tundras can go.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Hmm. Tundras. I like the female snapper too much to say snappers
Hmm. Tundras. I like the female snapper too much to say snappers
I vote Ridgeback, I hate their noses and I personally never want to see them again.
I vote Ridgeback, I hate their noses and I personally never want to see them again.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Tundras. The gaolers are pretty much everything I wish tundras had had. Dragons should be tough and strong, not super dainty or cute. (Faes, you're on thin ice)

Tundras. The gaolers are pretty much everything I wish tundras had had. Dragons should be tough and strong, not super dainty or cute. (Faes, you're on thin ice)

cDDSaqc.png
sorry i'll have to snap the snapper [emoji=pearlcatcher scared size=1]
sorry i'll have to snap the snapper
lKbEdUQ.png
Tundras....
Tundras....
xnw9ITX.png nQas4CO.png
Ridgeback. No questions. Or maybe gaolers. Reeeally don't like both
Ridgeback. No questions. Or maybe gaolers. Reeeally don't like both
TyYgOYZ.pngQfs6SIU.png They/them
Pansexual
fr+8
[emoji=imperial size=1]Imperials and replace them with an ancient wyrm or something, right now they just look like oriental dragons with wings slap on them, its kinda lazy.
Imperials and replace them with an ancient wyrm or something, right now they just look like oriental dragons with wings slap on them, its kinda lazy.
neutralh5.png
None ? Even if there are some breeds I dislike and don't find to my taste, other people like them so just for that, each breed deserves to be and stay there.
None ? Even if there are some breeds I dislike and don't find to my taste, other people like them so just for that, each breed deserves to be and stay there.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68