Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lower case names or upper case names?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
PurJtbR.png

-sweats-
The only lowercase letter in my name is the i.. otherwise the o's are zeros and everything else is capitalized
It's almost an aesthetic, which is why I made it as such.

PurJtbR.png

-sweats-
The only lowercase letter in my name is the i.. otherwise the o's are zeros and everything else is capitalized
It's almost an aesthetic, which is why I made it as such.

5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
actual names on my dragons? uppercase of course.
but my username? i think i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't say lowercase.
actual names on my dragons? uppercase of course.
but my username? i think i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't say lowercase.
[quote name="SylphOfHeart" date="2019-10-07 17:00:19" ] I prefer uppercase names for dragons. [b][font=courier][color=#e00707]though if someone had a particular writing style that would be a different case[/b][/color][/font] [b][font=courier][color=#a1a100]e2peciially when iit ii2 a key part of theiir character a2 a whole.[/b][/font][/color][img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/scraps/trollcool.gif[/img] [/quote] That bottom one gave me a headache. How can anyone read that the first time around?!
SylphOfHeart wrote on 2019-10-07 17:00:19:
I prefer uppercase names for dragons.

though if someone had a particular writing style that would be a different case

e2peciially when iit ii2 a key part of theiir character a2 a whole.trollcool.gif

That bottom one gave me a headache. How can anyone read that the first time around?!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
...I apologize in advance, lowercase haters. *meaningfully glances at her lair*
...I apologize in advance, lowercase haters. *meaningfully glances at her lair*
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Lowercase names bother me. It just seems unnatural to have them that way. I've bought scrolls of renaming simply to capitalize some of my dragons' names.
Lowercase names bother me. It just seems unnatural to have them that way. I've bought scrolls of renaming simply to capitalize some of my dragons' names.
giphy.gif
I don't mind uns but I tend to do uppercase dragon names

well, I do for formal dragons with proper names, my lowercase guys in the first tab I consider their names nicknames, plus I thought all lowercase was cute for permababies
I don't mind uns but I tend to do uppercase dragon names

well, I do for formal dragons with proper names, my lowercase guys in the first tab I consider their names nicknames, plus I thought all lowercase was cute for permababies
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
My brain is too German to actually like lowercase names. I don't mind them, but I've never used one.
My brain is too German to actually like lowercase names. I don't mind them, but I've never used one.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
i feel like to each their own on the username front - personally i prefer the aesthetic of proper capitalization (my free username change was quite literally to change from "alphazi" to "Alphazi" when i realized you could have case sensitive usernames LOL) and i'm not one for the lower case aesthetic but it's not really a big deal cause it's about what makes people happy

for dragons, uncapitalized names just feel Wrong to me? but on the other had, all caps names feel fine to me, in part because mostly they're for a specific aesthetic/theme or for a joke. for example, there are my starset fandragons DIVISIONS, STAR, and SET, or dragons like my hivemind kids SATISFACTORY and HOPE, that have the all caps aesthetic for various reasons, but also my meme-y dragons PEANUTBUTTERBOI, BANanaHAMMER, and BLOON, lol. idk, caps just feels more passable/acceptable to me for some reason!
i feel like to each their own on the username front - personally i prefer the aesthetic of proper capitalization (my free username change was quite literally to change from "alphazi" to "Alphazi" when i realized you could have case sensitive usernames LOL) and i'm not one for the lower case aesthetic but it's not really a big deal cause it's about what makes people happy

for dragons, uncapitalized names just feel Wrong to me? but on the other had, all caps names feel fine to me, in part because mostly they're for a specific aesthetic/theme or for a joke. for example, there are my starset fandragons DIVISIONS, STAR, and SET, or dragons like my hivemind kids SATISFACTORY and HOPE, that have the all caps aesthetic for various reasons, but also my meme-y dragons PEANUTBUTTERBOI, BANanaHAMMER, and BLOON, lol. idk, caps just feels more passable/acceptable to me for some reason!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-10-07 11:59:16" ] I prefer names to be written proper way. [/quote] Same here.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-10-07 11:59:16:
I prefer names to be written proper way.

Same here.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
To me, names have a capital first letter.
To me, names have a capital first letter.
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9