Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lower case names or upper case names?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I go with uppercase. I like the aesthetic of all lowercase, but I could never bring myself to name anything without capitalization... it reminds me too much of when I was younger.
I go with uppercase. I like the aesthetic of all lowercase, but I could never bring myself to name anything without capitalization... it reminds me too much of when I was younger.
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-10-07 12:06:29" ] Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer. [/quote] If you kept writing names starting with a lowercase you might not only peeve off your professor but cause significant confusion if used in the 'proper context...
Ern wrote on 2019-10-07 12:06:29:
Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer.
If you kept writing names starting with a lowercase you might not only peeve off your professor but cause significant confusion if used in the 'proper context...
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-10-07 12:06:29" ] Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer. [/quote]
Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer.
If you’re reading this, know that you’re loved
Uppercase. I like it traditional.
Uppercase. I like it traditional.
lowercase usernames dont really bother me! Lowercase dragon names are...wrong
lowercase usernames dont really bother me! Lowercase dragon names are...wrong
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
lowercase dragon names kinda bother me but i think its cause i randomize alllll my fodder dragon names (which is like 99% of the dragons that cycle through my lair) so im not used to seeing lowercase oens, haha

for usernames i really don't care, it's personal preference! i like my own to be capitalized but i also type in a lowercase aesthetic whenever i'm feeling too lazy to caps properly so it's not like i can judge anyone for their own lowercase aesthetic lol
lowercase dragon names kinda bother me but i think its cause i randomize alllll my fodder dragon names (which is like 99% of the dragons that cycle through my lair) so im not used to seeing lowercase oens, haha

for usernames i really don't care, it's personal preference! i like my own to be capitalized but i also type in a lowercase aesthetic whenever i'm feeling too lazy to caps properly so it's not like i can judge anyone for their own lowercase aesthetic lol
1009gIL.png
I prefer standard capitalization for usernames, but lowercase ones can be cool too if you're shooting for a specific aesthetic. I don't like lowercase dragon names though, it kinda looks weird to see an actual name without capitalization.
I prefer standard capitalization for usernames, but lowercase ones can be cool too if you're shooting for a specific aesthetic. I don't like lowercase dragon names though, it kinda looks weird to see an actual name without capitalization.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Both ways work, man.
Never been bothered by someone else's UN.

Haven't seen many lowercase dragon names, but again, not bothered by it. Not my dragon, not my business.
Both ways work, man.
Never been bothered by someone else's UN.

Haven't seen many lowercase dragon names, but again, not bothered by it. Not my dragon, not my business.
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-10-07 12:06:29" ] Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer. [/quote] This. I would feel weird not having a capitalized thing serving as my name because it's acting as my name, but I'm not sitting here looking at people with lowercase and going "ew" or anything. It's just not what I personally would do.

This. I would feel weird not having a capitalized thing serving as my name because it's acting as my name, but I'm not sitting here looking at people with lowercase and going "ew" or anything. It's just not what I personally would do.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I prefer uppercase names for dragons. [b][font=courier][color=#e00707]though if someone had a particular writing style that would be a different case[/b][/color][/font] [b][font=courier][color=#a1a100]e2peciially when iit ii2 a key part of theiir character a2 a whole.[/b][/font][/color][img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/scraps/trollcool.gif[/img]
I prefer uppercase names for dragons.

though if someone had a particular writing style that would be a different case

e2peciially when iit ii2 a key part of theiir character a2 a whole.trollcool.gif
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9