Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lower case names or upper case names?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
what are your opinions on lower case name vs upper case?

i like lower case usernames, but im starting to like upper case dragon names :0
what are your opinions on lower case name vs upper case?

i like lower case usernames, but im starting to like upper case dragon names :0
tvoir (te-vwahr) ...//... they ...//... quests ...//...LF earthy g1s
I really like lowercase usernames, despite mine not being one. For dragon names though, I much prefer uppercase.
I really like lowercase usernames, despite mine not being one. For dragon names though, I much prefer uppercase.
p2Cmf3p.gif

| She/Her |
| FR+3 |
| 18 |
| Wishlist |
| LF Gen1 Hatchdates |
dc140ji-89e39a93-f5a4-440a-97f9-2ea76648f248.png

uujr5z8_by_rocheryn-dd33up4.gif
I prefer lowercase UNs, but lowercase dragon names bother me. Not entirely sure why.
I prefer lowercase UNs, but lowercase dragon names bother me. Not entirely sure why.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
jiRthT5.png
1jRS9Ho.png R4ei4u0.png
I cannot understand the appeal of lowercase names for anything, be it dragon or UN. It just doesn't look right!
I cannot understand the appeal of lowercase names for anything, be it dragon or UN. It just doesn't look right!
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
I prefer names to be written proper way.
LV7WuKq.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FRT +10:00
HenryTheArcher.gif
I can see the appeal of lowercase usernames, but I don't really get it for dragon names.
I can see the appeal of lowercase usernames, but I don't really get it for dragon names.
recordspin.gif
Julian | He/Him | FR+3

sEBxtxA.pngmxk5Q9c.png

My Projects

I agree with a lot of the people above that I like usernames both ways but I like dragon names to be uppercase.
I agree with a lot of the people above that I like usernames both ways but I like dragon names to be uppercase.
On4IJIp.png VDwNYPe.pngPXjp8QF.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-10-07 11:59:16" ] I prefer names to be written proper way. [/quote] ^^
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-10-07 11:59:16:
^^
Pings are disabled. Send me a PM if it's that important.

People just can't be nice.
[quote name="LaskaEira" date="2019-10-07 11:59:04" ] I cannot understand the appeal of lowercase names for anything, be it dragon or UN. It just doesn't look right! [/quote] Same. It just doesn't come across as a name, just another word in a sentence. All caps would make sense to me for a Mirror name. Screaming required. [emoji=mirror size=1]
LaskaEira wrote on 2019-10-07 11:59:04:

Same. It just doesn't come across as a name, just another word in a sentence.

All caps would make sense to me for a Mirror name.
Screaming required.
Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer.
Uppercase, but there's nothing wrong with lowercase imo. People have different styles and preferences and I don't think one way is "more correct" than the other, it's just what you prefer.
It's presidential primary season! Make sure you're registered to vote and know when your state's primaries are!
If you're going to be away from home, be sure to register for an absentee ballot!

Our democracy only works if the people participate! Check to see if you're registered to vote here: https://vote.gov/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9