Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 197 198
It's back again. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622951902866571267/629710692370481152/addagaom.png[/img] redirected me to another site too
It's back again.
addagaom.png

redirected me to another site too
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
[quote name="0therkin" date="2019-10-04 07:04:44" ] [quote name="Valla" date="2019-10-03 07:53:59" ] I've had a couple of bad ads just now that have both avoided me being able to inspect the source. I am using Chrome and running Windows 10. The first was this "Ads by WGX" one that appeared in the upper-right corner of the window: [img]https://i.imgur.com/bZW2nJ4.png[/img] But alas, as soon as I tried to right-click on it, I was redirected to a different site, and the ad disappeared after that. I had another where the ad space at the bottom was blank and I saw a "pop-up blocked" message from Chrome. I went into the page source and found the ad section but before I could take a screenshot suddenly it switched to a completely different ad that didn't appear to be problematic. I will update this post if I manage to get the source code of either of these. [b]ETA:[/b] I got the "pop-up blocked" ad again and quickly went into the source code and got this: [url=https://i.imgur.com/pdm8a4U.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/pdm8a4U.png[/img][/url] However, I noticed there didn't seem to be any terribly useful information visible so I expanded the subsections as much as I could and managed to get this before the ad switched to something else: [url=https://i.imgur.com/Q4bR7QT.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q4bR7QT.png[/img][/url] Hopeful there's something you can use in there! [/quote] I had a similar corner popup, except it was reporting severe weather in my area. an entire new tab then spontaneously opened up, without me clicking anything at all. the window i redirected to itself just says "local listing- landing page hosting" with no other info at all, not even when i inspect the page :( i'm on windows 10 chrome [/quote] I am getting these types of popups as well. I cannot right-click on the ad to inspect it because I get redirected. Sometimes I get redirected without clicking on anything. Windows 10, chrome user. Chrome does tell me "pop up blocked' but then the ad shows up anyways. I get most of these popup ads at Baldwin's.
0therkin wrote on 2019-10-04 07:04:44:
Valla wrote on 2019-10-03 07:53:59:
I've had a couple of bad ads just now that have both avoided me being able to inspect the source. I am using Chrome and running Windows 10.

The first was this "Ads by WGX" one that appeared in the upper-right corner of the window:

bZW2nJ4.png

But alas, as soon as I tried to right-click on it, I was redirected to a different site, and the ad disappeared after that.

I had another where the ad space at the bottom was blank and I saw a "pop-up blocked" message from Chrome. I went into the page source and found the ad section but before I could take a screenshot suddenly it switched to a completely different ad that didn't appear to be problematic.

I will update this post if I manage to get the source code of either of these.

ETA: I got the "pop-up blocked" ad again and quickly went into the source code and got this:

pdm8a4U.png

However, I noticed there didn't seem to be any terribly useful information visible so I expanded the subsections as much as I could and managed to get this before the ad switched to something else:

Q4bR7QT.png

Hopeful there's something you can use in there!
I had a similar corner popup, except it was reporting severe weather in my area. an entire new tab then spontaneously opened up, without me clicking anything at all. the window i redirected to itself just says "local listing- landing page hosting" with no other info at all, not even when i inspect the page :( i'm on windows 10 chrome

I am getting these types of popups as well. I cannot right-click on the ad to inspect it because I get redirected. Sometimes I get redirected without clicking on anything. Windows 10, chrome user. Chrome does tell me "pop up blocked' but then the ad shows up anyways.

I get most of these popup ads at Baldwin's.
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.pngFind me on chickensmoothie.com under the same user!
[quote name="MisterArtist" date="2019-10-04 09:05:54" ] It's back again. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622951902866571267/629710692370481152/addagaom.png[/img] redirected me to another site too [/quote] I basically keep getting this again, though with a lot of different headlines and such
MisterArtist wrote on 2019-10-04 09:05:54:
It's back again.
addagaom.png

redirected me to another site too

I basically keep getting this again, though with a lot of different headlines and such
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Okay, update. I do have an adblock (which I disable on FR so you guys get ad revenue) and a pop up blocker, it tells me 10-12 pop-ups were blocked when the floating box that doesn't belong shows up. Here's a screenshot from inspecting the ad box: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2LH0WqC.jpg[/img] Here's a zoomed in screenie of the bit that has the bad ad: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WGERsOQ.jpg[/img]
Okay, update. I do have an adblock (which I disable on FR so you guys get ad revenue) and a pop up blocker, it tells me 10-12 pop-ups were blocked when the floating box that doesn't belong shows up. Here's a screenshot from inspecting the ad box:

2LH0WqC.jpg

Here's a zoomed in screenie of the bit that has the bad ad:

WGERsOQ.jpg
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
I just got another one of the corner pop-ups. Chrome blocked it (or 25 of them), but it still somehow redirected me to this site . I wouldn't consider an ad about self-storage to be malicious or anything, but you never know. I doubt you guys want it on the site, anyway.
I just got another one of the corner pop-ups. Chrome blocked it (or 25 of them), but it still somehow redirected me to this site . I wouldn't consider an ad about self-storage to be malicious or anything, but you never know. I doubt you guys want it on the site, anyway.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Hey, I'm using Windows 10 and my browser is Chrome. I keep coming across this ad (upper right croner) that opens a new tab without my promt. My antivirus software has not seen any suspicious viruses. I'll edit with an inspection if I come across it again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9kBWr0Y.png[/img]
Hey, I'm using Windows 10 and my browser is Chrome. I keep coming across this ad (upper right croner) that opens a new tab without my promt. My antivirus software has not seen any suspicious viruses. I'll edit with an inspection if I come across it again.

9kBWr0Y.png
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
Got more, and the screen grabs you wanted (I hope, not so good at figuring out code)
THIS is where I was and the side ad.
THIS is the redirect and the code.
Got more, and the screen grabs you wanted (I hope, not so good at figuring out code)
THIS is where I was and the side ad.
THIS is the redirect and the code.
Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing! [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Y6Xy1r3NXcA/XZd4Z87utoI/AAAAAAAAGHQ/PceNcUP2dDITyQFy6zMG2xCN25eI9Y91gCK8BGAsYHg/s512/Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png[/img]
Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing!
Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png
I think the pop-ups are back ;-; I just got another one that redirected me to this website. I have pop up adds blocked, and I still got this one. This happened when I was trying to go from one of my dragons back to my lair.
I think the pop-ups are back ;-; I just got another one that redirected me to this website. I have pop up adds blocked, and I still got this one. This happened when I was trying to go from one of my dragons back to my lair.
I am continuing to get popup ads. It only happens on the Chromebook I use for school, which I believe runs on Windows. I use the google chrome browser. The ads, anything from a McAfee ad to an 18+ game ad will appear in the top right corner on my clan page. Once it happened on my personal computer (Windows 10, Chrome), but that was right after the ad revamp was launched. It has persisted on my Chromebook for about three days, which I think is far beyond something like... I don't know, is it the cache that has to catch up? Server? I don't really know. If you could tell me if this could be fixed, that would be ideal! I don't want my school's Chromebook to get infected or something.
I am continuing to get popup ads. It only happens on the Chromebook I use for school, which I believe runs on Windows. I use the google chrome browser. The ads, anything from a McAfee ad to an 18+ game ad will appear in the top right corner on my clan page. Once it happened on my personal computer (Windows 10, Chrome), but that was right after the ad revamp was launched. It has persisted on my Chromebook for about three days, which I think is far beyond something like... I don't know, is it the cache that has to catch up? Server? I don't really know. If you could tell me if this could be fixed, that would be ideal! I don't want my school's Chromebook to get infected or something.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 197 198