Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Hi folks! We're looking into this and we apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. One troubleshooting step that may help us is clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you could give that a try and then let us know if that helped, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Hi folks! We're looking into this and we apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. One troubleshooting step that may help us is clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you could give that a try and then let us know if that helped, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Cleaning cache and cookies doesn't help and usind adblock for firefox with default settings can't stop the pop up either. On my laptop with firefox I had to change some setting in adblock to stop the thing and I've downloaded an adblocker browser for my phone to make FR playable again.
There is a big thread in the bug report forum with a lot of info, here is the link if you didn't see it yet.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/1
Cleaning cache and cookies doesn't help and usind adblock for firefox with default settings can't stop the pop up either. On my laptop with firefox I had to change some setting in adblock to stop the thing and I've downloaded an adblocker browser for my phone to make FR playable again.
There is a big thread in the bug report forum with a lot of info, here is the link if you didn't see it yet.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/1
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
Clearing cache and cookies appears to have helped me. Firefox 78.0.2 (64-bit) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6, with AdBlockPlus on. ABP didn't do anything to stop the "we value your privacy" pop-up before but since I do already have it running I figured I should mention it.

I previously tried clearing only the cookies for the www1 pages since it only happened on them, which didn't work, but after clearing all of my FR-related cookies and my whole Firefox cache I don't seem to be getting the persistent pop-up anymore.
Clearing cache and cookies appears to have helped me. Firefox 78.0.2 (64-bit) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6, with AdBlockPlus on. ABP didn't do anything to stop the "we value your privacy" pop-up before but since I do already have it running I figured I should mention it.

I previously tried clearing only the cookies for the www1 pages since it only happened on them, which didn't work, but after clearing all of my FR-related cookies and my whole Firefox cache I don't seem to be getting the persistent pop-up anymore.
clearing cache and cookies in chrome on android has made absolutely no difference for me.
clearing cache and cookies in chrome on android has made absolutely no difference for me.
the issue have somewhat stopped on the PC for me but remains constant on the phone, I don't know how to clear the cookies and such on the phone.
using chrome on both.

edit: spoke too soon. so sometimes it doesn't happen on the PC, but it keeps coming back no matter what I do.
the issue have somewhat stopped on the PC for me but remains constant on the phone, I don't know how to clear the cookies and such on the phone.
using chrome on both.

edit: spoke too soon. so sometimes it doesn't happen on the PC, but it keeps coming back no matter what I do.
dea1.pngtext1.png
dea2.pngtext2.png
dea3.pngtext3.png
the issue has somehow ceased for me on mobile (android, samsung internet browser-app) so thats nice
(on laptop i use ublock and noscript and i didnt have the issue with those on)
the issue has somehow ceased for me on mobile (android, samsung internet browser-app) so thats nice
(on laptop i use ublock and noscript and i didnt have the issue with those on)
image.png she/her / frt+10
Sorry no it's still there.

ETA. Shhhh it's gone.
Sorry no it's still there.

ETA. Shhhh it's gone.
Because I can.

FR + 8hrs
Clearing cache and cookies for me (chrome, windows) didn't make any difference either.

Checking the 'only allow ads without third party tracking' makes it go away for me though.
Clearing cache and cookies for me (chrome, windows) didn't make any difference either.

Checking the 'only allow ads without third party tracking' makes it go away for me though.
By believing, one sees
When I change chrome to darkmode on mobile, the private popup stoped.
When I change chrome to darkmode on mobile, the private popup stoped.
FCtXza1.gif

62432_s.gif

» Fae --» she/her --» +9 fr
» Info-- » Wishlist-- » Tundra adopt

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
For some reason it's stopped appearing for me on mobile chrome.
For some reason it's stopped appearing for me on mobile chrome.
Ah yes, Hermitcraft but it's Dragons.
OULXEBm.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74