Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 197 198
Yup, cookies pop up happening EVERYWHERE. Using my phone for FR has become a pain since I can't use adblocker here. So far, I've noticed it everywhere I've been. I can't recall not encountering it anywhere at all
Yup, cookies pop up happening EVERYWHERE. Using my phone for FR has become a pain since I can't use adblocker here. So far, I've noticed it everywhere I've been. I can't recall not encountering it anywhere at all

I get the cookies pop-up on every page except those related to breeding, gathering and the coliseum.
I get the cookies pop-up on every page except those related to breeding, gathering and the coliseum.
I've been getting the cookie notification popup on every page (as with the user above, except nesting grounds and gathering turns), but only on mobile (Android) Chrome. On desktop (Windows) Chrome, using the same account and same IP address, I have seen none of these popups at all.

Hope that helps!
I've been getting the cookie notification popup on every page (as with the user above, except nesting grounds and gathering turns), but only on mobile (Android) Chrome. On desktop (Windows) Chrome, using the same account and same IP address, I have seen none of these popups at all.

Hope that helps!
DSfRuAQ.png
I've been getting the cookie pop up notice almost on every page on Chrome. The only ones where it doesn't appear are Gathering, My clan profile, Hoard, Coliseum, Dominance and Search.
I've been getting the cookie pop up notice almost on every page on Chrome. The only ones where it doesn't appear are Gathering, My clan profile, Hoard, Coliseum, Dominance and Search.
I’ve been getting the white pop-up cookies ad on PC and now mobile. It was only happening when I checked my laptop (windows using edge) on saturday, tried again today and found some posts in the bug report forums of people with similar issues. I’ve managed to stop it on my browser by enabling an ad blocker which I obviously don’t typically do for FR but the site is unplayable. Every single page I would load would cause the cookie banner to appear and block the site out. I usually play on my iPad which has had 0 issues. It’s an iPad Pro on IOS 13.5 but I have seen this banner before but it goes away once agreed, so I assumed it was part of FR. After I fixed it on my laptop I thought the issue was one with but I saw the twitter post while on mobile, opened this forum link and was greeted with this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5mkcCRe.jpg[/img] I am using an iPhone X on 13.6.1 with no way to use an ad blocker I cannot stop it appearing. This is the same ad that was appearing on my laptop.
I’ve been getting the white pop-up cookies ad on PC and now mobile. It was only happening when I checked my laptop (windows using edge) on saturday, tried again today and found some posts in the bug report forums of people with similar issues. I’ve managed to stop it on my browser by enabling an ad blocker which I obviously don’t typically do for FR but the site is unplayable. Every single page I would load would cause the cookie banner to appear and block the site out. I usually play on my iPad which has had 0 issues. It’s an iPad Pro on IOS 13.5 but I have seen this banner before but it goes away once agreed, so I assumed it was part of FR. After I fixed it on my laptop I thought the issue was one with but I saw the twitter post while on mobile, opened this forum link and was greeted with this:
5mkcCRe.jpg
I am using an iPhone X on 13.6.1 with no way to use an ad blocker I cannot stop it appearing. This is the same ad that was appearing on my laptop.
nf0cPQ0.gif
I've received the pop-up on Chrome on my Android Phone on every single page I tried (so Forums, Lair, Baldwin) before I gave up bc of the hassle. Also got it on Desktop under Firefox, but only for Vault and Bestiary there (also tried Forums, Baldwin, AH, general Lair, which were all fine).

ETA: upon posting this from my Laptop, the Privacy Pop-up also showed up.
I've received the pop-up on Chrome on my Android Phone on every single page I tried (so Forums, Lair, Baldwin) before I gave up bc of the hassle. Also got it on Desktop under Firefox, but only for Vault and Bestiary there (also tried Forums, Baldwin, AH, general Lair, which were all fine).

ETA: upon posting this from my Laptop, the Privacy Pop-up also showed up.
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
I receive the Chrome 'We Value Your Privacy' popup on every single www1 FR page, which makes the site pretty much unplayable to me right now. Checking from my laptop (I hardly ever go to FR on phone unless i'm travelling).
I receive the Chrome 'We Value Your Privacy' popup on every single www1 FR page, which makes the site pretty much unplayable to me right now. Checking from my laptop (I hardly ever go to FR on phone unless i'm travelling).
ZPPY.png
I'm also getting those privacy pop-up things on every page I view on my laptop (using Chrome browser).
I haven't gotten any of these pop-ups on my phone yet (android, also using Chrome browser)
I'm also getting those privacy pop-up things on every page I view on my laptop (using Chrome browser).
I haven't gotten any of these pop-ups on my phone yet (android, also using Chrome browser)
Hi folks! We're looking into this and we apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. One troubleshooting step that may help us is clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you could give that a try and then let us know if that helped, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Hi folks! We're looking into this and we apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. One troubleshooting step that may help us is clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If you could give that a try and then let us know if that helped, we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
Cleaning cache and cookies doesn't help and usind adblock for firefox with default settings can't stop the pop up either. On my laptop with firefox I had to change some setting in adblock to stop the thing and I've downloaded an adblocker browser for my phone to make FR playable again.
There is a big thread in the bug report forum with a lot of info, here is the link if you didn't see it yet.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/1
Cleaning cache and cookies doesn't help and usind adblock for firefox with default settings can't stop the pop up either. On my laptop with firefox I had to change some setting in adblock to stop the thing and I've downloaded an adblocker browser for my phone to make FR playable again.
There is a big thread in the bug report forum with a lot of info, here is the link if you didn't see it yet.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2899333/1
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 197 198