Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 85
Got this not so PG ad today using Mac OS and on Chrome [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573451447883137026/700072321737556068/SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2020-04-15_at_3.56.10_PM.png[/img]
Got this not so PG ad today using Mac OS and on Chrome

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2020-04-15_at_3.56.10_PM.png
I keep getting this disgusting ad about Venus (Woman's lingerie) that let's me click the X on the top right of the ad but it never let's me say why I wanted to X it out, so it never goes away. I'm on Chrome, Windows. [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/my143Yr/picture.png[/img][/url]
I keep getting this disgusting ad about Venus (Woman's lingerie) that let's me click the X on the top right of the ad but it never let's me say why I wanted to X it out, so it never goes away. I'm on Chrome, Windows.

picture.png
Been getting this for about a week now [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/478393607582384138/700222614513254500/Screenshot_2020-04-16_at_1.54.05_PM.png[/img]
Been getting this for about a week now

Screenshot_2020-04-16_at_1.54.05_PM.png
xxxxxfireshieldl.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Fr please fix this or I don’t think I’m coming back. your ad services are making me too paranoid and I don’t want to keep getting anxiety just by reading some of these posts...
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Fr please fix this or I don’t think I’m coming back. your ad services are making me too paranoid and I don’t want to keep getting anxiety just by reading some of these posts...
MV1Iakt.png she/her | artist/writer | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
90fbf5fc617812ff22a84ae9347835e3fa25fd2dr1-500-202_hq.gif
Even if I took it I wouldn't post a pic but a couple times I got an ad from Wish with a picture of a NSFW toy on it. I don'teven look for that stuff. Wish itself isn't bad but the ad.

I was also discussing something n another thread and the person said that there might be an ad with too much data or something causing the site to lag. Pages barely loading type of ad. I didn't gstba chance to take a screenshot but it was a pink ad advertising testing for family diabetes. It had the silhouette of a bunch of people in it.

Android, browser Puffin
Even if I took it I wouldn't post a pic but a couple times I got an ad from Wish with a picture of a NSFW toy on it. I don'teven look for that stuff. Wish itself isn't bad but the ad.

I was also discussing something n another thread and the person said that there might be an ad with too much data or something causing the site to lag. Pages barely loading type of ad. I didn't gstba chance to take a screenshot but it was a pink ad advertising testing for family diabetes. It had the silhouette of a bunch of people in it.

Android, browser Puffin
When people lie to you to get free fodder.
yebxlm1t.png
i just got an ad today for something called "the otaku box" which advertised to include "ecchi" - when i looked it up, it was erotic but not graphically sexual content, including full nudity. the advertisement itself included an anime girl with her shirt open to show detailed cleavage. here is the information from inspect element: [img]https://i.imgur.com/y9JY5i9.png[/img] (disclaimer: i'm on a macbook pro using macos mojave, and i have the dark mode setting on. i'm not using a dark mode extension (or any extensions for that matter)) i can link a screenshot if it's helpful, but given the suggestive nature i opted not to what confuses me is that this looks like it has the google adsense little icons in the corner, except i don't watch anime or consume content like that...? i've also gotten ads for things that i don't even remotely have interest in or consume, nor have i looked up [i]anything[/i] similar, so i don't know why those would be given to me specifically. even as i type this i'm getting some weird lawsuit ad on the bottom banner, lmao. so i'm suspicious that this doesn't have to do with anything on my end but with some sort of ads getting through edit: fixed image link, grabbed the wrong link lmao. and quite literally, as i'm editing this, the exact ad came up again edit 2: just looked up, it's the same ad as @/aquaticFeline showed above
i just got an ad today for something called "the otaku box" which advertised to include "ecchi" - when i looked it up, it was erotic but not graphically sexual content, including full nudity. the advertisement itself included an anime girl with her shirt open to show detailed cleavage. here is the information from inspect element:

y9JY5i9.png

(disclaimer: i'm on a macbook pro using macos mojave, and i have the dark mode setting on. i'm not using a dark mode extension (or any extensions for that matter))

i can link a screenshot if it's helpful, but given the suggestive nature i opted not to

what confuses me is that this looks like it has the google adsense little icons in the corner, except i don't watch anime or consume content like that...? i've also gotten ads for things that i don't even remotely have interest in or consume, nor have i looked up anything similar, so i don't know why those would be given to me specifically. even as i type this i'm getting some weird lawsuit ad on the bottom banner, lmao. so i'm suspicious that this doesn't have to do with anything on my end but with some sort of ads getting through

edit: fixed image link, grabbed the wrong link lmao. and quite literally, as i'm editing this, the exact ad came up again

edit 2: just looked up, it's the same ad as @/aquaticFeline showed above
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png __ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° Countdown to...
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Hey, been getting a pop-up ad that re-directs to a website with the URL globalbeer(dot)xyz. Here is what comes up + the inspect code (hope I got that part right ;^^) Edit: Using Windows 10 and chrome [img]https://i.imgur.com/TGXOQCb.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NtMrepd.png[/img]
Hey, been getting a pop-up ad that re-directs to a website with the URL globalbeer(dot)xyz. Here is what comes up + the inspect code (hope I got that part right ;^^)

Edit: Using Windows 10 and chrome

TGXOQCb.png

NtMrepd.png
URdod2D.png
I had a force pop up add page that takes me off site without clicking or even seeing the add, at (DO NOT CLICK) https://globalbased.xyz (not the full link because I didn't copy it before I disabled media autoplay) for Bell, saying I was one of ten winners for a prize if I filled out a survey and to "Hurry up! 8 users have received this invitation and there are only two prizes to win." The site also states the user's ip address, and claims the giveaway is for Bell's anniversary week. Considering I got the scam 2 weeks ago and now, this is clearly false, and even a quick google search can tell you the correct anniversary date.

This pop up occurs in every tab of flight rising I open on my laptop, but not for any other website. Additionally, if I completely close the browser and then reopen it, the scam page reopens as well. Turning off media autoplay seems to take care of it temporarily, but considering that was my solution 2 weeks ago and I just got the pop up again, this solution is not permanent. As a clarification, it doesn't open a new window, it replaces flight rising and prevents me from playing. My browser is Microsoft edge because everything else bugs out on my laptop right now.
I had a force pop up add page that takes me off site without clicking or even seeing the add, at (DO NOT CLICK) https://globalbased.xyz (not the full link because I didn't copy it before I disabled media autoplay) for Bell, saying I was one of ten winners for a prize if I filled out a survey and to "Hurry up! 8 users have received this invitation and there are only two prizes to win." The site also states the user's ip address, and claims the giveaway is for Bell's anniversary week. Considering I got the scam 2 weeks ago and now, this is clearly false, and even a quick google search can tell you the correct anniversary date.

This pop up occurs in every tab of flight rising I open on my laptop, but not for any other website. Additionally, if I completely close the browser and then reopen it, the scam page reopens as well. Turning off media autoplay seems to take care of it temporarily, but considering that was my solution 2 weeks ago and I just got the pop up again, this solution is not permanent. As a clarification, it doesn't open a new window, it replaces flight rising and prevents me from playing. My browser is Microsoft edge because everything else bugs out on my laptop right now.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
Actually looking up, it's the exact same ad as Sheepystuff above me got, but instead of Shaw it's Bell. Like, the exact same text and format.
Actually looking up, it's the exact same ad as Sheepystuff above me got, but instead of Shaw it's Bell. Like, the exact same text and format.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
Browser: chrome System: Windows 10 I have the same issue as lunarScale and Sheepystuff above me. The url always slightly changes. The last one was "eu.attractionscharlottenc.xyz" Mine redirects to a site pretending to be my ISP, claiming i "won stuff" If i disable JavaScript, it does not happen. But Coliseum won't open without it. I also can't upload a screenshot of it to imgur without Javascript... edit: it happened again, as i turned javascript back on. It's a new address again. Here's a screenshot. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xAYLzy1.png[/img] 2020.04.19. update: the newest one: [img]https://i.imgur.com/iAUJhSy.png[/img]
Browser: chrome
System: Windows 10

I have the same issue as lunarScale and Sheepystuff above me. The url always slightly changes. The last one was "eu.attractionscharlottenc.xyz" Mine redirects to a site pretending to be my ISP, claiming i "won stuff"

If i disable JavaScript, it does not happen. But Coliseum won't open without it.

I also can't upload a screenshot of it to imgur without Javascript...

edit: it happened again, as i turned javascript back on. It's a new address again. Here's a screenshot.
xAYLzy1.png

2020.04.19. update: the newest one:
iAUJhSy.png
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 85