Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 197 198
Using chrome on android and got suspicious redirection when i pressed a gathering button. Closed it up immediately, only got glimpse of where it led, something like "t.click.redirect.xxx...".
There have been random pop ups at various web sites, even where were no ads banners. All of them led to "t.mail.ru.redir.xxx..." redirection, but mostly at FR.
Checked my phone for malware, nothing found.
Unfortunately there is no way to reinstall whole chrome on android...

*xxx - rest of the links that may vary.
Using chrome on android and got suspicious redirection when i pressed a gathering button. Closed it up immediately, only got glimpse of where it led, something like "t.click.redirect.xxx...".
There have been random pop ups at various web sites, even where were no ads banners. All of them led to "t.mail.ru.redir.xxx..." redirection, but mostly at FR.
Checked my phone for malware, nothing found.
Unfortunately there is no way to reinstall whole chrome on android...

*xxx - rest of the links that may vary.
Q0ywcIh.png logo-mini.png
Hello everyone! We are turning ads back on for the night so that the Hiveworks team can observe the site and ads live overnight to see if we can nip these problem ads in the bud. Any reports of problems you encounter can be very helpful to us. Please follow the instructions on the first page of this thread for how to inspect an ad and send the best report possible!

Towards the reports from Oct 4th to the time of this post those appear to be browser side issues as ads were offline from network connections for that period, we'd advise you run a malware scan.
Hello everyone! We are turning ads back on for the night so that the Hiveworks team can observe the site and ads live overnight to see if we can nip these problem ads in the bud. Any reports of problems you encounter can be very helpful to us. Please follow the instructions on the first page of this thread for how to inspect an ad and send the best report possible!

Towards the reports from Oct 4th to the time of this post those appear to be browser side issues as ads were offline from network connections for that period, we'd advise you run a malware scan.
[quote name="StorageDen" date="2019-10-04 09:55:48" ] Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing! [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Y6Xy1r3NXcA/XZd4Z87utoI/AAAAAAAAGHQ/PceNcUP2dDITyQFy6zMG2xCN25eI9Y91gCK8BGAsYHg/s512/Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png[/img] [/quote] I've gotten a similar ad like that before, though only on other sites I visit like Pixpet.
StorageDen wrote on 2019-10-04 09:55:48:
Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing!
Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png
I've gotten a similar ad like that before, though only on other sites I visit like Pixpet.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Things are getting bad. Whenever I am on a flight rising page, an ad pops up IN MY COMPUTER WINDOWS (not in chrome) and tells me things like "Win free money!' and "Your computer has been infected!" and things like that. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Swr5yrA.png[/img] I am on Google Chrome. I use Windows 10. This is an HP computer and not a Chromebook. The ads can very easily give me a virus because there is nowhere in my task manager to close them. I have to click on them. Please, please, please fix this.
Things are getting bad. Whenever I am on a flight rising page, an ad pops up IN MY COMPUTER WINDOWS (not in chrome) and tells me things like "Win free money!' and "Your computer has been infected!" and things like that. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like: Swr5yrA.png

I am on Google Chrome. I use Windows 10. This is an HP computer and not a Chromebook. The ads can very easily give me a virus because there is nowhere in my task manager to close them. I have to click on them. Please, please, please fix this.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 if it's showing up in your computer notifs, you probably already have a virus. (Also sorry for the random friend request, didn't mean to click that)
@Dragonclaw101 if it's showing up in your computer notifs, you probably already have a virus. (Also sorry for the random friend request, didn't mean to click that)
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
[quote name="@TacticianLyra" date="2019-10-07 21:04:38" ] @ Dragonclaw101 if it's showing up in your computer notifs, you probably already have a virus. (Also sorry for the random friend request, didn't mean to click that) [/quote] Exactly why I am doing a scan on my computer. It's been annoying because I am very diligent with my online safety and I don't click random links on the internet. Or any links I specifically am not searching for. Thanks for the advice though!
@TacticianLyra wrote on 2019-10-07 21:04:38:
@ Dragonclaw101 if it's showing up in your computer notifs, you probably already have a virus. (Also sorry for the random friend request, didn't mean to click that)
Exactly why I am doing a scan on my computer. It's been annoying because I am very diligent with my online safety and I don't click random links on the internet. Or any links I specifically am not searching for. Thanks for the advice though!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Chrome (77.0.3865.92) Android (9; SM-N960F Build/PPR1.180610.011) Had these ads recently appear, themes and thumbs make me suspect it could lead to a hentai site, that or it's clickbait. I haven't gone to the adsite to see if so myself but might be worth investigating. I was unable to get the source of the ad as it refreshed, will try if I see it again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/p5Gjue4.png[/img] I'll also note that I'm browsing on recently cleared history and I don't browse [i]risqué[/i] sites so if it's a random suggested one don't judge me it's the algorithm I swear
Chrome (77.0.3865.92)
Android (9; SM-N960F Build/PPR1.180610.011)

Had these ads recently appear, themes and thumbs make me suspect it could lead to a hentai site, that or it's clickbait. I haven't gone to the adsite to see if so myself but might be worth investigating. I was unable to get the source of the ad as it refreshed, will try if I see it again.
p5Gjue4.png
I'll also note that I'm browsing on recently cleared history and I don't browse risqué sites so if it's a random suggested one don't judge me it's the algorithm I swear
[quote name="DraconicMusic" date="2019-10-07 19:21:08" ] [quote name="StorageDen" date="2019-10-04 09:55:48" ] Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing! [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Y6Xy1r3NXcA/XZd4Z87utoI/AAAAAAAAGHQ/PceNcUP2dDITyQFy6zMG2xCN25eI9Y91gCK8BGAsYHg/s512/Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png[/img] [/quote] I've gotten a similar ad like that before, though only on other sites I visit like Pixpet. [/quote] i just got this one, i first saw it on the wiki but i didn't expect to see it here
DraconicMusic wrote on 2019-10-07 19:21:08:
StorageDen wrote on 2019-10-04 09:55:48:
Occasionally when I'm out exploring flight rising out of boredom. I come across this wish ad. Im pretty positive this ad is not flight rising friendly as showing a keyboard shirt with someones hands typing on the chest area. While it is comical it makes you kind of uncomfortable after a while. Same with the shot of someones rear end. Besides sometimes I'll let my little cousins play on my flight rising when they come over and Im doing work, (mostly letting them make dragons in the scry) and it makes me uncomfortable when this ad is shown to them. They may not understand it but I don't really feel okay with it being shown. Sorry for this long paragraph, thank you for taking time to read this flight rising team. Your game is amazing!
Screenshot%2B2019-10-04%2Bat%2B12.49.21%2BPM.png
I've gotten a similar ad like that before, though only on other sites I visit like Pixpet.
i just got this one, i first saw it on the wiki but i didn't expect to see it here
30-50 feral bogs
This wasn't exactly a "bad" ad but it looked pretty shady though. I saw it a couple weeks ago and didn't know that this forum existed so I didn't take a screenshot but I remember what it said. I also saw it on another website which I forgot the name of.
The ad said: Do this to “End” toenail fungus.(try today)
It looked weir like the text was a link and they used the "" and ().
I use google chrome on a windows computer.
This wasn't exactly a "bad" ad but it looked pretty shady though. I saw it a couple weeks ago and didn't know that this forum existed so I didn't take a screenshot but I remember what it said. I also saw it on another website which I forgot the name of.
The ad said: Do this to “End” toenail fungus.(try today)
It looked weir like the text was a link and they used the "" and ().
I use google chrome on a windows computer.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
I was playing on here on a school laptop, when i noticed another tab open and assumed i just misclicked. I checked the tab url before i closed it and it said ashley madison.. which I am pretty sure is an adult site? I can't remember or check on it right now, but I'm pretty sure I recognize the name from an issue on a previous ad report thread. (I'll check up on this later!)

Windows and google chrome, school owned.
I was playing on here on a school laptop, when i noticed another tab open and assumed i just misclicked. I checked the tab url before i closed it and it said ashley madison.. which I am pretty sure is an adult site? I can't remember or check on it right now, but I'm pretty sure I recognize the name from an issue on a previous ad report thread. (I'll check up on this later!)

Windows and google chrome, school owned.
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 197 198