Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 197 198
Just caught another one – again, using Safari on a MacbookPro. [img]https://i.imgur.com/F4olpTh.png[/img]
Just caught another one – again, using Safari on a MacbookPro.

F4olpTh.png
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Found another one of the super annoying ones while in the workshop. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6nU7tsX.jpg[/img] I'm using chrome on windows 10. I couldn't inspect it because the minute I clicked it opened a new tab. It tried to redirect me no matter where I clicked on the page. Edit: It showed up again after I refreshed, and directed me to a website called 'Reimage plus'.
Found another one of the super annoying ones while in the workshop.
6nU7tsX.jpg
I'm using chrome on windows 10. I couldn't inspect it because the minute I clicked it opened a new tab. It tried to redirect me no matter where I clicked on the page.
Edit: It showed up again after I refreshed, and directed me to a website called 'Reimage plus'.
Lair/Den Cleanout
Caught one using Google Chrome on Windows. Couldn't inspect source without it redirecting me to its site, but here's the ad in question. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vUixwrq.png[/img]
Caught one using Google Chrome on Windows. Couldn't inspect source without it redirecting me to its site, but here's the ad in question.

vUixwrq.png
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
Chrome, Windows

Got this ad about an hour ago, while I was in class.

I wasn't able to right-click this ad, since it would immediately redirect me if I clicked in any way on the page (except for when clicking other links). It did this twice, but as far as I'm aware nothing was downloaded to my computer.

Here's a screenshot, link goes to my Drive. The McAfee ad.

It's basically the same thing that was causing issues before (Ads by WGX). I looked it up and it's a virus of some sort; could it be infecting FR's or hivework's servers?
Chrome, Windows

Got this ad about an hour ago, while I was in class.

I wasn't able to right-click this ad, since it would immediately redirect me if I clicked in any way on the page (except for when clicking other links). It did this twice, but as far as I'm aware nothing was downloaded to my computer.

Here's a screenshot, link goes to my Drive. The McAfee ad.

It's basically the same thing that was causing issues before (Ads by WGX). I looked it up and it's a virus of some sort; could it be infecting FR's or hivework's servers?
3 hours ahead of FR time
woo wee another report, this time i was just going to my lair and then a new tabbed opened suddenly? I use a windows with chrome, im not sure if this is linked to the ad situation or not but just to be safe i might as well mention it in here

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK! as this is what the tab led to

danger link!
woo wee another report, this time i was just going to my lair and then a new tabbed opened suddenly? I use a windows with chrome, im not sure if this is linked to the ad situation or not but just to be safe i might as well mention it in here

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK! as this is what the tab led to

danger link!
ypgSZ8z.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KYLLTZK.png[/img] Well this just happened a moment ago. Did not click it because I did not want my computer infected with something. My browser is Chrome and my OS is Windows. if I encounter again I'll get a screencap of an ad source but for now I just have one of the pop out ad.
KYLLTZK.png
Well this just happened a moment ago. Did not click it because I did not want my computer infected with something.

My browser is Chrome and my OS is Windows. if I encounter again I'll get a screencap of an ad source but for now I just have one of the pop out ad.
ace-vert.png9kCBVw5.pngnb-vert.png
got another of the wgx ones but it got away before i could inspect element - i'm using chrome, on chromeOS, so not windows for once :s
got another of the wgx ones but it got away before i could inspect element - i'm using chrome, on chromeOS, so not windows for once :s
ew9u8Xp.png
got another popup ad, forgot to grab a screenshot so sorry! it looks like the ones that others are getting.
got another popup ad, forgot to grab a screenshot so sorry! it looks like the ones that others are getting.
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
Getting the pop up ads that open a new tab on chrome for windows still.
Getting the pop up ads that open a new tab on chrome for windows still.
bEvLAND.png
For now we are serving hiveworks ads while Hiveworks looks into the issue.
For now we are serving hiveworks ads while Hiveworks looks into the issue.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 197 198