Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 197 198
I wasn't able to get a screenshot or anything, but I am getting tobacco ads lately.
Definitely not appropriate for FR.
I wasn't able to get a screenshot or anything, but I am getting tobacco ads lately.
Definitely not appropriate for FR.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
There is an adult toy shop ad in Finnish that was shoving to my sister and then later to me. I'm giving you a link to the ad picture, don't want to post adult toys in here... Very much not appropriate ad for this site. And from the picture you can actually see how they have covered the toy a bit with text so that it's maybe easily overlooked by any AI trying to catch these kind of ads if there is one? [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/288364185836847105/827176592689201202/bad_ad_01a.png]Link to ad picture, NSFW[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/288364185836847105/827176578772631552/bad_ad_01b.png[/img] Forgot! I'm using chrome with win10
There is an adult toy shop ad in Finnish that was shoving to my sister and then later to me. I'm giving you a link to the ad picture, don't want to post adult toys in here... Very much not appropriate ad for this site. And from the picture you can actually see how they have covered the toy a bit with text so that it's maybe easily overlooked by any AI trying to catch these kind of ads if there is one?

Link to ad picture, NSFW

bad_ad_01b.png

Forgot! I'm using chrome with win10
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
i don't have screenshots of anything, but lately i've been having ads for lube and the imagery/text very clearly implies nsfw. i also just got several ads for s*x toys, very clearly uncensored - definitely not something appropriate for fr.
i don't have screenshots of anything, but lately i've been having ads for lube and the imagery/text very clearly implies nsfw. i also just got several ads for s*x toys, very clearly uncensored - definitely not something appropriate for fr.
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Windows 10 & Google Chrome. I've been getting an ad for Adam & Eve a few times but onlY managed to get the inspect screenshot todaY. Not going to share a screenshot of any of the ads due to the content but theY've alwaYs been advertising one of the store's products. Here is the inspect element screenshot. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UtcBVVV.png[/img]
Windows 10 & Google Chrome.
I've been getting an ad for Adam & Eve a few times but onlY managed to get the inspect screenshot todaY. Not going to share a screenshot of any of the ads due to the content but theY've alwaYs been advertising one of the store's products.

Here is the inspect element screenshot.
UtcBVVV.png

feverent
[quote name="Taishiro" date="2021-03-30 15:11:43" ] Opened up FR to a pretty shocking ad for "10 hottest redheads" or something like that with naked women on a bed [/quote] Saw this while editing a dragon bio, made me extremely uncomfortable This is the inspect element for it. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752210108150317069/829486141928374278/unknown.png[/img]
Taishiro wrote on 2021-03-30 15:11:43:
Opened up FR to a pretty shocking ad for "10 hottest redheads" or something like that with naked women on a bed
Saw this while editing a dragon bio, made me extremely uncomfortable
This is the inspect element for it.
unknown.png
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
[quote name="smolfroglesbian" date="2021-03-28 15:05:29" ] i was working in coli and i looked down and saw this ad: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tanvVIP.png[/img] i couldn't get a screenshot of the code unfortunately [/quote] I got this same ad recently. I am on chrome using macOS.
smolfroglesbian wrote on 2021-03-28 15:05:29:
i was working in coli and i looked down and saw this ad:

tanvVIP.png

i couldn't get a screenshot of the code unfortunately
I got this same ad recently. I am on chrome using macOS.
Yya65zH.pnglJUgxOZ.gif uJUjYix.pngSXU2Bx3.pnggirlvxH.png
[quote name="TimTurtle" date="2021-04-10 15:07:39" ] [quote name="smolfroglesbian" date="2021-03-28 15:05:29" ] i was working in coli and i looked down and saw this ad: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tanvVIP.png[/img] i couldn't get a screenshot of the code unfortunately [/quote] I got this same ad recently. I am on chrome using macOS. [/quote] Ive gotten this add as well.
TimTurtle wrote on 2021-04-10 15:07:39:
smolfroglesbian wrote on 2021-03-28 15:05:29:
i was working in coli and i looked down and saw this ad:

tanvVIP.png

i couldn't get a screenshot of the code unfortunately
I got this same ad recently. I am on chrome using macOS.
Ive gotten this add as well.
q9EEy5M.pnggTTW2gA.pngwAfJ7Bn.pngw3eXdQQ.png0XHtpWy.pngTO5f5vS.png
wepHvk7.png
yœ, I was just scrolling through this thread to see if anyone else had run into this one ad, but this is like the 4th time I’ve gotten an ad for a pretty adult thing condos with an m today and I know that’s a very inappropriate thing that shouldn’t be advertised on fr-

i’m on Safari iOS (specifically on my iPhone), so I’m not sure how to get the inspect element for this, but I do have a screenshot below-

the screenshot (linked only due to being somewhat NSFW-)
yœ, I was just scrolling through this thread to see if anyone else had run into this one ad, but this is like the 4th time I’ve gotten an ad for a pretty adult thing condos with an m today and I know that’s a very inappropriate thing that shouldn’t be advertised on fr-

i’m on Safari iOS (specifically on my iPhone), so I’m not sure how to get the inspect element for this, but I do have a screenshot below-

the screenshot (linked only due to being somewhat NSFW-)
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
I've also gotten two different ads by the same conpany advertising some adult things that definitely shouldn't be on FR. I'm on chrome on my samsung.

Edit: Just got another ad for adult things, from a different brand called Wink
I've also gotten two different ads by the same conpany advertising some adult things that definitely shouldn't be on FR. I'm on chrome on my samsung.

Edit: Just got another ad for adult things, from a different brand called Wink
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
i’m also getting ads from Wink and they are very suggestive and inappropriate for a PG-13 site
i’m also getting ads from Wink and they are very suggestive and inappropriate for a PG-13 site
34047237.png
73030014.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 197 198