Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pagination Update
Many parts of [i]Flight Rising[/i] use [b]pagination[/b] - the technique of dividing content into separate pages to improve load times and make items easier to find. As time has passed, many sections of the site have fallen behind and their pagination lacks some of the [b]mobile-friendly changes[/b] we've added over the years. To address that issue and continue working towards our goal of making the site more mobile-friendly, we will be updating these older pages to use the pagination style used on the lair, which features larger arrows and buttons to jump between numbered pages. This update will go live in the next few days and we will be monitoring for any unexpected side effects that might arise from the change. As always, please report any bug related issues in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug]Bug Forums[/url]. Thank you! [center][permalink][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/who-ate-all-my-scarabs.png[/img][/permalink][/center]
Many parts of Flight Rising use pagination - the technique of dividing content into separate pages to improve load times and make items easier to find.

As time has passed, many sections of the site have fallen behind and their pagination lacks some of the mobile-friendly changes we've added over the years.

To address that issue and continue working towards our goal of making the site more mobile-friendly, we will be updating these older pages to use the pagination style used on the lair, which features larger arrows and buttons to jump between numbered pages.

This update will go live in the next few days and we will be monitoring for any unexpected side effects that might arise from the change. As always, please report any bug related issues in the Bug Forums.

Thank you!
who-ate-all-my-scarabs.png
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
The pagination update is now live.

If you see any sections of the site where the pagination looks broken and significantly different from the examples above, you will likely need to clear your browser's cache.

Please report any other bugs related issues in the Bug Forums.
The pagination update is now live.

If you see any sections of the site where the pagination looks broken and significantly different from the examples above, you will likely need to clear your browser's cache.

Please report any other bugs related issues in the Bug Forums.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies