Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
Acapella is a musical term for singers without backing accompaniment. Since I like to sing, I saw it as fitting because I'm always wandering around singing something haha
Acapella is a musical term for singers without backing accompaniment. Since I like to sing, I saw it as fitting because I'm always wandering around singing something haha
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
"Verditer" is a beautiful shade of green-blue that fits perfectly with my favorite color.
"Verditer" is a beautiful shade of green-blue that fits perfectly with my favorite color.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I picked this final form (I've had quite a few usernames) because it made me laugh the most. I love it.
I picked this final form (I've had quite a few usernames) because it made me laugh the most. I love it.
Adabat is an area in Sonic Unleashed with my favorite track Jungle Joyride
I actually wanted Joyride but I think it was taken at the time.
Adabat is an area in Sonic Unleashed with my favorite track Jungle Joyride
I actually wanted Joyride but I think it was taken at the time.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
i like dead things
i like dead things
Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
I was literally just headed to the forums to post this exact question hahaha.

I love space/magic/knowledge which is why I'm in arcane. So I wanted something space related.

At first I went with "SailorScouts" (cause I'm also a SailorMoon dweeb) but it was taken.

Then I tried various names of galaxies and stars. All taken.

Finally I settled on Naptune. Like Neptune, but for Naps.
I was literally just headed to the forums to post this exact question hahaha.

I love space/magic/knowledge which is why I'm in arcane. So I wanted something space related.

At first I went with "SailorScouts" (cause I'm also a SailorMoon dweeb) but it was taken.

Then I tried various names of galaxies and stars. All taken.

Finally I settled on Naptune. Like Neptune, but for Naps.
hgyV5mU.png
mama darkmatter has a story for y'all, so have a seat and listen.

i've always loved the science of astronomy, i've read so many books about it and watched a show called How the Universe Works because i found it all so fascinating.

one of my favorite concepts was dark matter, how mysterious it was, how it theoretically holds the universe together...i freaking loved it and i've always wanted to find out more about it, but to my dismay there was so little on it because...well...it's mysterious!

anyway i decided to incorporate that into a name and so had my dragonsona be named Dark Matter (i didn't actually have him for two whole years, but i did have a scry). to reflect this, i put it in my name, with "dragon" because,, yknow,, dragons

i now have him as a my prof pic and i love life
mama darkmatter has a story for y'all, so have a seat and listen.

i've always loved the science of astronomy, i've read so many books about it and watched a show called How the Universe Works because i found it all so fascinating.

one of my favorite concepts was dark matter, how mysterious it was, how it theoretically holds the universe together...i freaking loved it and i've always wanted to find out more about it, but to my dismay there was so little on it because...well...it's mysterious!

anyway i decided to incorporate that into a name and so had my dragonsona be named Dark Matter (i didn't actually have him for two whole years, but i did have a scry). to reflect this, i put it in my name, with "dragon" because,, yknow,, dragons

i now have him as a my prof pic and i love life
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
...Rock formation
...Rock formation
YAzXKmc.gif
singer i like :)
singer i like :)
im steph | he/they/ram
alphazi is the name of my gw2 main! fr was introduced to me by my gw2 guild at the time, and i was known on tumblr with the same name in the gw2 communty, so i just kinda overlapped it here ^^ i use the name in a lot of places now!
alphazi is the name of my gw2 main! fr was introduced to me by my gw2 guild at the time, and i was known on tumblr with the same name in the gw2 communty, so i just kinda overlapped it here ^^ i use the name in a lot of places now!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32