Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I've been using fae or fairy/faerie as my username or part of it for a while, mainly just because I like how it sounds. then I just randomly came up with the other part, and faebeats sorta stuck
I've been using fae or fairy/faerie as my username or part of it for a while, mainly just because I like how it sounds. then I just randomly came up with the other part, and faebeats sorta stuck
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
If you go out on a date with me you're going out with a bang.

That's all.
If you go out on a date with me you're going out with a bang.

That's all.
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
CrimsonPizza
Welp, it was 3am and it was the first thing I though of loll
CrimsonPizza
Welp, it was 3am and it was the first thing I though of loll
VGxuHXT.png
I like references. And so I chose JambaMage, short for 'Jambastion Mage'

Its a reference to a trio of characters in Kirby Star Allies
I like references. And so I chose JambaMage, short for 'Jambastion Mage'

Its a reference to a trio of characters in Kirby Star Allies
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Got tired of my old one, AnonEclipse, and one-word names are cool + this one was open. 404 wasn't, which made the choice easier since I didn't know if I like it better with an O or with a zero.

Fits me well too, I think, since I'm going to be way less active than in the past and won't be able to be found. Other reasons as well, but they're a bit too personal to share.
Got tired of my old one, AnonEclipse, and one-word names are cool + this one was open. 404 wasn't, which made the choice easier since I didn't know if I like it better with an O or with a zero.

Fits me well too, I think, since I'm going to be way less active than in the past and won't be able to be found. Other reasons as well, but they're a bit too personal to share.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
It's my oc's name and Olive was taken... soo...
It's my oc's name and Olive was taken... soo...
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
It means "the horse" in French. It was my discord username so now its my fr username too. Yes, very random.
It means "the horse" in French. It was my discord username so now its my fr username too. Yes, very random.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
swerve was already taken, and it just is very on-brand for me to name myself after a transformers character
swerve was already taken, and it just is very on-brand for me to name myself after a transformers character
ACOZFAh.png
g3bTNzM.png
hh5n4WA.png
I wanted a canon pokemon name for a while, and I fell in instant love with Corviknight.

I changed names within minutes of its reveal, I already had the gems set aside ;)
I wanted a canon pokemon name for a while, and I fell in instant love with Corviknight.

I changed names within minutes of its reveal, I already had the gems set aside ;)
I changed it for the memes and now there's no going back
I changed it for the memes and now there's no going back
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32