Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I was a strange emo kid obsessed with dark and alternative fashion.
I was a strange emo kid obsessed with dark and alternative fashion.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
It all started with my Roblox account, where, at the time, I was obsessed with FNaF.
Alfa - A misspelling of Alpha since I was terrible at spelling
Mangle - My favorite Animatronic at the time, I dont think Fnaf 3 was out at the time

Well, Alfamangle was catchy so I kept using it as my username.
It all started with my Roblox account, where, at the time, I was obsessed with FNaF.
Alfa - A misspelling of Alpha since I was terrible at spelling
Mangle - My favorite Animatronic at the time, I dont think Fnaf 3 was out at the time

Well, Alfamangle was catchy so I kept using it as my username.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I made an oc when I was like 10 and he's still very cherished even if I don't do anything with him anymore. he's still my namesake online
I made an oc when I was like 10 and he's still very cherished even if I don't do anything with him anymore. he's still my namesake online
wORSkxL.png
I think it sounds cool, and it's easy to remember so.
I think it sounds cool, and it's easy to remember so.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Mine was the name of my old pokesona from 3 years ago, who I no longer even own. I'm saving to switch flights and users, lol.
Mine was the name of my old pokesona from 3 years ago, who I no longer even own. I'm saving to switch flights and users, lol.
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
A connotation/partial pun on "frog prince" and a reflection on my love for all things wintry.
A connotation/partial pun on "frog prince" and a reflection on my love for all things wintry.
ctFAI4k.gif
I used to be into cartooning and OCs in middle school and Felox was the star of the show lmao, I even bought a dragon that resembles her. Ever since I got out of art I don't really mess with OCs anymore but I'll always have my dragon named Felox
I used to be into cartooning and OCs in middle school and Felox was the star of the show lmao, I even bought a dragon that resembles her. Ever since I got out of art I don't really mess with OCs anymore but I'll always have my dragon named Felox
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
My flamepoint (mutt - rescue) cat is Ember. I had recently taken a pic of him where his eyes glowed. FORTUNATELY I left off the 'w' just because it seemed better that way. It was like I heard whispers saying 'no w'. So I didn't end up looking like a Fire element reject! Another shadow person explained my name to me: a fire in the Shadows showing as Glowing Embers.

My progens whispered their names to me - I just typed and there they were - Wyldyrn (spelling change to 'y's - pronounced WILL-dern) and Franayard.
My flamepoint (mutt - rescue) cat is Ember. I had recently taken a pic of him where his eyes glowed. FORTUNATELY I left off the 'w' just because it seemed better that way. It was like I heard whispers saying 'no w'. So I didn't end up looking like a Fire element reject! Another shadow person explained my name to me: a fire in the Shadows showing as Glowing Embers.

My progens whispered their names to me - I just typed and there they were - Wyldyrn (spelling change to 'y's - pronounced WILL-dern) and Franayard.
mM2VM9X.png
mine is a reference to the song megalomaniac by kmfdm ^_^ it’s one of my favorite songs by them, and i thought it would be a better than my old nonsensical username (draaviinrays)
mine is a reference to the song megalomaniac by kmfdm ^_^ it’s one of my favorite songs by them, and i thought it would be a better than my old nonsensical username (draaviinrays)
giphy.gif
MeKat, MeCat, Me = Cat

xD
MeKat, MeCat, Me = Cat

xD
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery