Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32
Mine is basically mesing up the japanese name of my favorite character from Harvest Moon... why? I dunno.
Mine is basically mesing up the japanese name of my favorite character from Harvest Moon... why? I dunno.
Échale la culpa a los espíritus chocarreros
theultimatecatsig.gif
I really enjoy drinking, and my favorite thing in the world are dairy products, specially creamy ones. Imagine if a cream martini existed bro
I really enjoy drinking, and my favorite thing in the world are dairy products, specially creamy ones. Imagine if a cream martini existed bro
Absolutely nothing. :c
Absolutely nothing. :c
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
My username is based off one of my oldest OCs for the Warriors(cats) franchise. It was my first fandom and Maplestar was the first character I made and I’ve had her a while.

Aaaand now I’m feeling nostalgic.
My username is based off one of my oldest OCs for the Warriors(cats) franchise. It was my first fandom and Maplestar was the first character I made and I’ve had her a while.

Aaaand now I’m feeling nostalgic.
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Twigsy's an old internet name I've had since like, 2014 or something, comes from me naming my Chespin from Pokemon X "twigs" and the name's been in all my usernames since. Mythos is something I thought up when Twigsy was taken on Tumblr, and since I'm a fan of Mythology, I slammed the two together and created my modern internet username as of 2018 lmao
Twigsy's an old internet name I've had since like, 2014 or something, comes from me naming my Chespin from Pokemon X "twigs" and the name's been in all my usernames since. Mythos is something I thought up when Twigsy was taken on Tumblr, and since I'm a fan of Mythology, I slammed the two together and created my modern internet username as of 2018 lmao
She/Her, DnD and Dragonlance nerd. yeeeeeeeeeeehaw baby

jEoykqi.png

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760931#post_2760931
^^^^ART SHOP^^^^
I literally deleted the ‘rd’ off bluebird, and there’s my nickname.
I literally deleted the ‘rd’ off bluebird, and there’s my nickname.
jV8cp4z.gif
[img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/62e5fcd609981c291bea1ea25fff9986/tumblr_nmkj3ckz151syqw1wo2_500.png[/img] the persona 3 protagonist :}
tumblr_nmkj3ckz151syqw1wo2_500.png
the persona 3 protagonist :}
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
Susinko is the online name I made for myself when I became a young adult. My father and stepmother would track me across the internet and scream at me for being online. So I changed my usernames and became Susinko, ninja of the internet!
Susinko is the online name I made for myself when I became a young adult. My father and stepmother would track me across the internet and scream at me for being online. So I changed my usernames and became Susinko, ninja of the internet!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
I've come to revive this post by saying that I just thought of it on the spot lmao, and it stayed like this X'D
I've come to revive this post by saying that I just thought of it on the spot lmao, and it stayed like this X'D
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
It sounds cool
It sounds cool
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 31 32