Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
[img]https://bugs-world.com/wp-content/uploads/beetlefix2_851_0.jpg[/img]
beetlefix2_851_0.jpg
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
It's a mixture of two old usernames (lolzeeh wolfette) that I mashed into one and now use for most of my major social media to make me easy to find!
It's a mixture of two old usernames (lolzeeh wolfette) that I mashed into one and now use for most of my major social media to make me easy to find!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
It’s a combination of my first and last name!
Autumn Castle is what it would translate to in full!
It’s a combination of my first and last name!
Autumn Castle is what it would translate to in full!
Im back
i like stars and i chose arcane as my flight, and dragons are lizards. put the two together and you get starrylizards :D
i like stars and i chose arcane as my flight, and dragons are lizards. put the two together and you get starrylizards :D
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
I like star wars
I like star wars
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
It was based off of this character I made many years ago, so she was definitely childish in design. She was a "Glitched Enderman" because I was really into Minecraft at the time, but that's too long of a username. Some people might think I'm a computer programmer because of it, but I can barely write BBCode myself, haha. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
It was based off of this character I made many years ago, so she was definitely childish in design. She was a "Glitched Enderman" because I was really into Minecraft at the time, but that's too long of a username. Some people might think I'm a computer programmer because of it, but I can barely write BBCode myself, haha.
Reverse mine for my inspiration.
Reverse mine for my inspiration.
My grandparents had bird nicknames for all of us. I was an especially tiny baby, so I was called Dreoilín (wren).
My grandparents had bird nicknames for all of us. I was an especially tiny baby, so I was called Dreoilín (wren).
I80GO9S.png
idk man i just really like Claude
idk man i just really like Claude
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Everyone else: *has some in depth/interesting backstory to their UN Me: Album good [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/1ecAAOxyJX1TF4hg/s-l300.jpg[/img]
Everyone else: *has some in depth/interesting backstory to their UN

Me: Album good
s-l300.jpg
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32