Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
alt title - why did you pick your username?

i picked mine because i wanted a month username. i love short ones too, so it was just pure luck that may wasn't taken yet
alt title - why did you pick your username?

i picked mine because i wanted a month username. i love short ones too, so it was just pure luck that may wasn't taken yet
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
It's just my name, minus one letter! One of my best friends in undergrad used to call me it as a nickname.
It's just my name, minus one letter! One of my best friends in undergrad used to call me it as a nickname.
td9UiZS.png
I wanted to be cool and slick, like the users with one word names like Psycho and After, and "Boombreeze" was no longer cutting it. Sorry ol' friends. I'll still respond to Boom, and Breeze as nickname tho.

Grail is kinda like my real name? Also it's a little 'mythical' which fits well in this fantasy dragon game. I'd like to find something special one day.

My other idea was Giles but that was taken. : ' )
I wanted to be cool and slick, like the users with one word names like Psycho and After, and "Boombreeze" was no longer cutting it. Sorry ol' friends. I'll still respond to Boom, and Breeze as nickname tho.

Grail is kinda like my real name? Also it's a little 'mythical' which fits well in this fantasy dragon game. I'd like to find something special one day.

My other idea was Giles but that was taken. : ' )
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I saw an opportunity and I took it. Viva la Boreal Wood Redux!
I saw an opportunity and I took it. Viva la Boreal Wood Redux!
i wanted to have a lil of that plague edge in my un!

like Kindred, but more dreadful.
i wanted to have a lil of that plague edge in my un!

like Kindred, but more dreadful.
UnyqHqE.png
it's my name b: it means silver or faerie, and is another name for morganna. and a giantess? it's all over the place lol.

when i picked it i didn't expect people to call me "arga" for short? but it's really cute ngl.
it's my name b: it means silver or faerie, and is another name for morganna. and a giantess? it's all over the place lol.

when i picked it i didn't expect people to call me "arga" for short? but it's really cute ngl.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Default.
Default.
no reason really. i just think its neat :)
no reason really. i just think its neat :)
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
uh i like the bog aesthetic and Bees for B for my surname
uh i like the bog aesthetic and Bees for B for my surname
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
i wanted a cool username -- belief was my original one, and while that was cool, month usernames are cooler. makes you seem older, i guess, but my aesthetic/typing methods give the opposite effect lol.
i wanted a cool username -- belief was my original one, and while that was cool, month usernames are cooler. makes you seem older, i guess, but my aesthetic/typing methods give the opposite effect lol.
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32