Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My goal in FRD
1 2 3
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-09-20 05:40:45" ] Hm I recognize most of you here [/quote] most of the people here i recognize, yeah. darkmatter, arukadia, bogbees and limanya, mainly, but i have seen all of you around at least once !
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-09-20 05:40:45:
Hm I recognize most of you here
most of the people here i recognize, yeah. darkmatter, arukadia, bogbees and limanya, mainly, but i have seen all of you around at least once !
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
I like my relative secrecy; I guess if I had to pick I'd be a notorious gifter on the forums or having a big friend list, but also people talking more directly to me usually makes me nervous. I live in the shadows [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
I like my relative secrecy; I guess if I had to pick I'd be a notorious gifter on the forums or having a big friend list, but also people talking more directly to me usually makes me nervous. I live in the shadows
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
ye I've seen you. You're the fancy text person with the seafoams. You're good in my book. I recognize some people on here, especially those from the synth / vapor aesthetic squad. I just want to be one of those kool ~aesthetic~ kidz
ye I've seen you. You're the fancy text person with the seafoams. You're good in my book. I recognize some people on here, especially those from the synth / vapor aesthetic squad. I just want to be one of those kool ~aesthetic~ kidz
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Two of my dragons are in your cult!

Honestly being well-known would be cool. I’d want to be know for having a stupid UN or doing lore things, personally
Two of my dragons are in your cult!

Honestly being well-known would be cool. I’d want to be know for having a stupid UN or doing lore things, personally
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
[quote name="Kindread" date="2019-09-20 04:22:15" ] being recognized would be pretty cool ngl but it seems a lot of people already know who you are, so maybe you're getting there! [emoji=gaoler star size=1] [/quote] Honestly ^ Im probably just considered a troll :/
Kindread wrote on 2019-09-20 04:22:15:
being recognized would be pretty cool ngl
but it seems a lot of people already know who you are, so maybe you're getting there!

Honestly ^

Im probably just considered a troll :/
i recognize you/most of these people! i wouldn’t say i know you for biting, though

idk what i’d be known for but now i want to know
i recognize you/most of these people! i wouldn’t say i know you for biting, though

idk what i’d be known for but now i want to know
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I know I'm recognizable to quite a few because of my avatar, but I want to be known as The Person With A Bird Avatar 24/7(tm)

I don't know you for anything specific, I just recognize you from being around here a lot!
I know I'm recognizable to quite a few because of my avatar, but I want to be known as The Person With A Bird Avatar 24/7(tm)

I don't know you for anything specific, I just recognize you from being around here a lot!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I recognize others by their FRD personality. (ex: Oh! it's the SEAFOAM ARMY person!) But I kinda want to be recognized as a valid member of FRD, too.
I recognize others by their FRD personality. (ex: Oh! it's the SEAFOAM ARMY person!) But I kinda want to be recognized as a valid member of FRD, too.
1 2 3