Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm a millionaire
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Grow" date="2019-09-16 20:47:29" ] Imagine if converting game currency to real money was legal. Imagine that $10000 real money dollars, able to sustain a living for a while. Imagine having a job as good as just playing FR. Wow [/quote] while i would love to be able to pay my taxes and bills with fr, something tells me that if it was real that would attracted a lot of people who will be on fr only to farm and make real money and who doesn't care at all for the game and well being of others users. I'm not saying that paying your bills is bad but converting gems and treasure into real money would had a lot more competition between user, resulting in less mutual aid and kindness like we have right now. so i'm glade it's not a thing, i don't want fr to have a shark eat shark mentality like the real world. (ps: i know this scenario is hypothetical but it still doesn't stop me from dwelling on it) Also congrats on saving so much money, it's very impressive! You must have a lot of self control.
Grow wrote on 2019-09-16 20:47:29:
Imagine if converting game currency to real money was legal. Imagine that $10000 real money dollars, able to sustain a living for a while. Imagine having a job as good as just playing FR. Wow

while i would love to be able to pay my taxes and bills with fr, something tells me that if it was real that would attracted a lot of people who will be on fr only to farm and make real money and who doesn't care at all for the game and well being of others users.

I'm not saying that paying your bills is bad but converting gems and treasure into real money would had a lot more competition between user, resulting in less mutual aid and kindness like we have right now.
so i'm glade it's not a thing, i don't want fr to have a shark eat shark mentality like the real world.
(ps: i know this scenario is hypothetical but it still doesn't stop me from dwelling on it)

Also congrats on saving so much money, it's very impressive! You must have a lot of self control.
neutralh5.png
Oh my God,I need Them...
How'd you do it
SHOW MI YOUR SECRETS
:)
Good job!
A new goal has been set
i will fail because im impulsive r.i.p
Oh my God,I need Them...
How'd you do it
SHOW MI YOUR SECRETS
:)
Good job!
A new goal has been set
i will fail because im impulsive r.i.p
CLICK THE IT AND CLICK THE EGGS AND HATCHLINGS--->QvjJp.gif.4IEFi.gif.qpk0m.gif.FT1v7.gif
[quote name="Creeper" date="2019-09-16 19:12:23" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X4nR8ti.png[/img] [/quote] how
Creeper wrote on 2019-09-16 19:12:23:
X4nR8ti.png
how
ttGfSL1.png
*looks at 2 gems* sounds about right
*looks at 2 gems* sounds about right
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
...What? [emoji=coatl scared size=2] That feels impossible but I guess it can happen after all. Congratulations on 1 million gems!
...What?
That feels impossible but I guess it can happen after all. Congratulations on 1 million gems!
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Grats! Now give me all of your funds! >:D
Grats! Now give me all of your funds! >:D
egg.gif
my dude,,,,
congrats!!

ive got a light sprite if ya need one
my dude,,,,
congrats!!

ive got a light sprite if ya need one
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]N-nani?! I stand in awe and fear
7xmmeMg.png
N-nani?! I stand in awe and fear
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
congrats!
congrats!
FkU0xOo.gif