Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i'm a millionaire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i didn't even know that was possible, good job! I wish i had that much, since i need to save for accent blueprints, congrats on getting your goal! what were you saving for? a pair of imp scrolls? a boolean?
i didn't even know that was possible, good job! I wish i had that much, since i need to save for accent blueprints, congrats on getting your goal! what were you saving for? a pair of imp scrolls? a boolean?
Your impulse control has to be the strongest thing on the planet to save up that many gems
Your impulse control has to be the strongest thing on the planet to save up that many gems
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
I see! what was your motivation? I spend all my money on eggs I've probably accrued a tenth of what you have there over a little less than a year.
I see! what was your motivation? I spend all my money on eggs I've probably accrued a tenth of what you have there over a little less than a year.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
jeebaleeba you go my dude!!!!![emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1][emoji=gem size=1]
jeebaleeba
you go my dude!!!!!
wow!
wow!
That's... woah! A million gems is just such a high number that I can't even grasp how much that truly is!!! You're amazing!!! What will you spend it on??
That's... woah! A million gems is just such a high number that I can't even grasp how much that truly is!!! You're amazing!!! What will you spend it on??
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
[quote name="Creeper" date="2019-09-16 19:12:23" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X4nR8ti.png[/img] [/quote]
Creeper wrote on 2019-09-16 19:12:23:
X4nR8ti.png
dQT1EzU.gif
And then here’s me with less than a million treasure.
And then here’s me with less than a million treasure.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Really thought this was gonna be about hitting 1mil treasure for the first time....wow, that’s awesome! Is there anything you’re saving for?
Really thought this was gonna be about hitting 1mil treasure for the first time....wow, that’s awesome! Is there anything you’re saving for?
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Wizardry" date="2019-09-16 19:48:22" ] Really thought this was gonna be about hitting 1mil treasure for the first time....wow, that’s awesome! Is there anything you’re saving for? [/quote] my goal was first to just hit 1 mil, but i have a few ideas to spend it on i'd love to get an imp scroll, and a nice XXX G1 eventually!
Wizardry wrote on 2019-09-16 19:48:22:
my goal was first to just hit 1 mil, but i have a few ideas to spend it on

i'd love to get an imp scroll, and a nice XXX G1 eventually!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11