Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Everlasting Autumn Flight [Official]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Cyans Thank you friend! And no worries, I look forward to seeing what new activities and other things you may have in store for us! Let me know when you have the dressing contest up & I'll post a link in the "Current Activities" section as well :D
@Cyans Thank you friend! And no worries, I look forward to seeing what new activities and other things you may have in store for us! Let me know when you have the dressing contest up & I'll post a link in the "Current Activities" section as well :D
sleepytroll.gif
[center][size=2]@Bluetea @MorganJoseph @Shikieiki @LadyoftheDragons @ShinyDecidueye @Taswell @010 @Drakeharvest @Cheshly @Parda @BlueJaysFeather @Izakadu @ChrysIsHere @Lykomancer @VENNY @Jobie @Allunar @Winterreise @pulses @IronPen @Sciencin @MistressMagpie @Pargon @Demagogue @Mip @Jussie @Dragonkitty @Sprigs @Whitefeather @PyriteTurquoise @Ivythorn @Kataracts @Vsavi @Mestra001 @QuotetheRaven @Sidia @septarianflare @Mhm @Dreamnorn @AerusOnward @HSoup @CHINCHINLOVER @Cosimia @sleepytroll @Isegard @papper @okn @Heart @Piglette @MurEyeUh @wickedgarden @myriadofstars @shoujo @bogbees @Spark @ellisnom @Sidegrinder @mondoowada98 @ellisnom[/size] [emoji=cat 3 size=1] Good evening everyone, earlier today @Vsavi reached out to me and kindly asked if we would consider changing the name of our flight. ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2522069/9#post_35277917]This is not the first time a flight name change has been brought up[/url]) Vsavi has asked us to change the flight name because their accent shop, art shop, and clan are all named Eternal Autumn (all pre september 2018) and as they explained "I just don't want people to think that my shops are involved with the clan since I don't really have much to do with it" Vsavi and I agreed that it would be possible to change the flight name to "Everlasting Autumn" as an alternative. I hope this name change is okay with the rest of you! Otherwise, let me know if you really want to stick with Eternal Autumn as our flight name! Thanks! :)
@Bluetea @MorganJoseph @Shikieiki @LadyoftheDragons @ShinyDecidueye @Taswell @010 @Drakeharvest @Cheshly @Parda @BlueJaysFeather @Izakadu @ChrysIsHere @Lykomancer @VENNY @Jobie @Allunar @Winterreise @pulses @IronPen @Sciencin @MistressMagpie @Pargon @Demagogue @Mip @Jussie @Dragonkitty @Sprigs @Whitefeather @PyriteTurquoise @Ivythorn @Kataracts @Vsavi @Mestra001 @QuotetheRaven @Sidia @septarianflare @Mhm @Dreamnorn @AerusOnward @HSoup @CHINCHINLOVER @Cosimia @sleepytroll @Isegard @papper @okn @Heart @Piglette @MurEyeUh @wickedgarden @myriadofstars @shoujo @bogbees @Spark @ellisnom @Sidegrinder @mondoowada98 @ellisnom

Good evening everyone, earlier today @Vsavi reached out to me and kindly asked if we would consider changing the name of our flight. (This is not the first time a flight name change has been brought up)

Vsavi has asked us to change the flight name because their accent shop, art shop, and clan are all named Eternal Autumn (all pre september 2018) and as they explained "I just don't want people to think that my shops are involved with the clan since I don't really have much to do with it"

Vsavi and I agreed that it would be possible to change the flight name to "Everlasting Autumn" as an alternative. I hope this name change is okay with the rest of you! Otherwise, let me know if you really want to stick with Eternal Autumn as our flight name! Thanks! :)
sleepytroll.gif
Ooh, I really like Everlasting Autumn! I'm perfectly fine with the name change!
Ooh, I really like Everlasting Autumn! I'm perfectly fine with the name change!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Everlasting Autumn has a really pretty sound to it- I like it!
Everlasting Autumn has a really pretty sound to it- I like it!
@sleepytroll Everlasting Autumn sounds just as nice! c:

After seeing HSoup's acorn thread, I was thinking to suggest using [FALL] as a tag for our threads instead if we want to tag them? Mainly because fall is more telling by a single glance about what the thread may be about instead of EAF quq
The name of the flight doesn't need to be changed of course, Autumn is a prettier word, but fall is much shorter but comprises what we are from a quick view. o:

Edit: I also will use the pinglist in a bit to ask everyone about RP ideas, I just need to finish up the post I wanna write for it aha
@sleepytroll Everlasting Autumn sounds just as nice! c:

After seeing HSoup's acorn thread, I was thinking to suggest using [FALL] as a tag for our threads instead if we want to tag them? Mainly because fall is more telling by a single glance about what the thread may be about instead of EAF quq
The name of the flight doesn't need to be changed of course, Autumn is a prettier word, but fall is much shorter but comprises what we are from a quick view. o:

Edit: I also will use the pinglist in a bit to ask everyone about RP ideas, I just need to finish up the post I wanna write for it aha
3u37mIB.png
Everlasting Autumn is a-okay with me!
Everlasting Autumn is a-okay with me!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
[center][size=5]Everlasting Autumn is a good name change. :) I'm on board! [emoji=maple leaf size=1]
Everlasting Autumn is a good name change. :) I'm on board!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Everlasting autumn sounds good to me! [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
Everlasting autumn sounds good to me!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
Everlasting autumn sounds great!
Everlasting autumn sounds great!
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Spark