Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Thought About Exalting
1 2
@Briton

You sure firing exalts out of a siege weapon isn't something Wind would do? Just load em all into giant fireworks and shoot em out of a cannon why dontcha
@Briton

You sure firing exalts out of a siege weapon isn't something Wind would do? Just load em all into giant fireworks and shoot em out of a cannon why dontcha
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@Iokharic Nah, I'm pretty sure that HotDad would tornado launch them.

The Arcanist is big on the magical sciences, but I don't think technology has advanced to the point of launch dragons by rocket to their new flight so siege weapons.
@Iokharic Nah, I'm pretty sure that HotDad would tornado launch them.

The Arcanist is big on the magical sciences, but I don't think technology has advanced to the point of launch dragons by rocket to their new flight so siege weapons.
qDavPTk.png
@Briton

Otherwise it'd be like that scene during the climax of Avengers Endgame, and all the exalts just come through a million portals.

I will only accept this trebuchet theory if that Shooting Stars meme song is blaring on repeat during the entire process.
@Briton

Otherwise it'd be like that scene during the climax of Avengers Endgame, and all the exalts just come through a million portals.

I will only accept this trebuchet theory if that Shooting Stars meme song is blaring on repeat during the entire process.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@Iokharic I accept this Avengers Endgame portal with the Shooting Starts meme song blaring on non-stop repeat if it involves launching them through said portals using medieval siege weapons, preferably trebuchets.

Oh and speaking of music, water flight probably plays 10 hours of non-stop Baby Shark for all dragons that leave their flight.
@Iokharic I accept this Avengers Endgame portal with the Shooting Starts meme song blaring on non-stop repeat if it involves launching them through said portals using medieval siege weapons, preferably trebuchets.

Oh and speaking of music, water flight probably plays 10 hours of non-stop Baby Shark for all dragons that leave their flight.
qDavPTk.png
@Briton

It's part of the initiation ceremony, that and Ocean Man for 10 hours straight.
@Briton

It's part of the initiation ceremony, that and Ocean Man for 10 hours straight.
They cant leave, because In my lore Exaltation=Death
They cant leave, because In my lore Exaltation=Death
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
hmmm yeah it doesn't quite make sense huh :thonk:

that being said, i guess it could be treated as a retcon? a symbolic change for the army that your clan will build upon in the new territory?
hmmm yeah it doesn't quite make sense huh :thonk:

that being said, i guess it could be treated as a retcon? a symbolic change for the army that your clan will build upon in the new territory?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="@Briton" date="2019-09-02 16:43:00" ] I'm pretty sure that in Arcane, we just load them into a trebuchet then send them off to their new flight like this. [img]https://j.gifs.com/ygd4pV.gif[/img] [/quote] thou hast lived up to thy username
@Briton wrote on 2019-09-02 16:43:00:
I'm pretty sure that in Arcane, we just load them into a trebuchet then send them off to their new flight like this.

ygd4pV.gif

thou hast lived up to thy username
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
well you see, it is very simple.

all exalted dragons go to an epic gaming convention where they are at a convention and try out the games at the epic gaming convention that they are in a convention, so because of this easy to understand easily logic, they are too busy at the epic gaming convention to notice that you changed flights while they were at the epic gaming convention that they were at a convention and therefore did not not not follow you to be playing dance revolution revolution a new god who would probably not let them be at an epic gaming convention that they were at a convention
well you see, it is very simple.

all exalted dragons go to an epic gaming convention where they are at a convention and try out the games at the epic gaming convention that they are in a convention, so because of this easy to understand easily logic, they are too busy at the epic gaming convention to notice that you changed flights while they were at the epic gaming convention that they were at a convention and therefore did not not not follow you to be playing dance revolution revolution a new god who would probably not let them be at an epic gaming convention that they were at a convention
flc0nOM.png
@girlofSornieth Your approval makes me happy.
@girlofSornieth Your approval makes me happy.
qDavPTk.png
1 2