Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie mistakes?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I wish I didn't breed my progens nearly as much as I did. Just,,, too long of an offspring list.
I wish I didn't breed my progens nearly as much as I did. Just,,, too long of an offspring list.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I grinded for a week in Rainsong jungle and ended up with so many stacks of foods. I could've sold everythign except the plants for 11kt and made a huge profit. BUT NO I HOARDSOLD EVERYTHING >:(
I grinded for a week in Rainsong jungle and ended up with so many stacks of foods. I could've sold everythign except the plants for 11kt and made a huge profit. BUT NO I HOARDSOLD EVERYTHING >:(
hmg yeah breeding my progens.. It wasn't soooo much thankfully but, I've had to systematically get rid of every other early perma because I used to just toss whoever on a nest when they were rtb- luckily I only bred my progens with eachother though
hmg yeah breeding my progens.. It wasn't soooo much thankfully but, I've had to systematically get rid of every other early perma because I used to just toss whoever on a nest when they were rtb- luckily I only bred my progens with eachother though
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
Breeding my progens.

I statted my progens poorly, but that could be fixed with a few Tinctures. Breeding them cannot be undone.
Breeding my progens.

I statted my progens poorly, but that could be fixed with a few Tinctures. Breeding them cannot be undone.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Hoarding Nocturne chest during NotN, until I realized it turn into Nocturne dust later
Hoarding Nocturne chest during NotN, until I realized it turn into Nocturne dust later
Do5TvZy.png
I wish I didn't buy so many dragons (many fodder) and get attached. I wish I had a smaller lair [emoji=gaoler sad size=1]. Also I completely ignored Fests cause I didn't know how to get the currency and I thought it was something you had to get like a "Premium" membership for. I also completely ignored my first NotN
I wish I didn't buy so many dragons (many fodder) and get attached. I wish I had a smaller lair . Also I completely ignored Fests cause I didn't know how to get the currency and I thought it was something you had to get like a "Premium" membership for. I also completely ignored my first NotN
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
... Exalting my poor Candy :( Also not naming babies. I have shiny 'aew' in top of my progens' offspring. Also then breeding Nicodem with other dragon beacuse in my previous bullets he got divorced with Morgana.
... Exalting my poor Candy :( Also not naming babies. I have shiny 'aew' in top of my progens' offspring. Also then breeding Nicodem with other dragon beacuse in my previous bullets he got divorced with Morgana.
Selling half of the scattersights I earned DURING the event. Looking at prices now (coming back from a year off), not worth it.
Selling half of the scattersights I earned DURING the event. Looking at prices now (coming back from a year off), not worth it.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
Impulse buying a level 25 and then selling it because I couldn't figure out why this unstoned, probably unstatted dragon wasn't doing much damage
Impulse buying a level 25 and then selling it because I couldn't figure out why this unstoned, probably unstatted dragon wasn't doing much damage
MuAIaYM.png
Selling all my trinkets/food/materials needed for hibden after HOURS of grinding and training my first coli team up to 25 lvl... damn... I realized my mistake only later, when I started opening new slots..
Selling all my trinkets/food/materials needed for hibden after HOURS of grinding and training my first coli team up to 25 lvl... damn... I realized my mistake only later, when I started opening new slots..
1 2 3 4 5 6