Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - JOIN THE PINGLIST!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48
Hey, @/minty pinged me. Totally cool with it as I really wanted to join, second year. Keep me on that pinglist, thanks!
Hey, @/minty pinged me. Totally cool with it as I really wanted to join, second year. Keep me on that pinglist, thanks!
IQR3M.gifRxMFW.gifHRvX7.gifQKLAO.gif
@Armin

Posting here to remind myself to sign up later.
@Armin

Posting here to remind myself to sign up later.
My second secret santa! So excited - Christmas is my favourite time of year ^.^
My second secret santa! So excited - Christmas is my favourite time of year ^.^
0BoUCCY.png
@SommerBee @torture @JayChirps @Klawzor @Hahoe @answer @KhepriRose @Artichoke @SpiderQueen8 @Iceluoxue @FeatherFace @earthmom @Bluemoonygirl

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event!
@SommerBee @torture @JayChirps @Klawzor @Hahoe @answer @KhepriRose @Artichoke @SpiderQueen8 @Iceluoxue @FeatherFace @earthmom @Bluemoonygirl

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event!
0QCa9p8.png DxxUAR5.png
v excited!!!
v excited!!!
Awesome, can't wait :3
Awesome, can't wait :3
IQR3M.gifRxMFW.gifHRvX7.gifQKLAO.gif
Hype!!

Signed up again, this time for the 500k tier, rip my wallet :)
Hype!!

Signed up again, this time for the 500k tier, rip my wallet :)
jurassic-spark-mini.png
h7RpHv0.gif

She/Her|FR+0
Fam Collector
Wishlist
Twitter | Insta

h7RpHv0.gif
TvGyETb.gif
@SilverFelyne treasure/gems, and possibly the last new familiars you need could be good ideas! Apparel you like, even if it's duplicates, (the flowerfalls could be good) - if you like unhatched eggs those can also be a great option, or if there are any treasure dragon projects, or even a specific dragon you whip up in the scrying workshop! Items you might like to collect, if you're into that (ie, familiars, apparel, general mats) could also be great options :D
@SilverFelyne treasure/gems, and possibly the last new familiars you need could be good ideas! Apparel you like, even if it's duplicates, (the flowerfalls could be good) - if you like unhatched eggs those can also be a great option, or if there are any treasure dragon projects, or even a specific dragon you whip up in the scrying workshop! Items you might like to collect, if you're into that (ie, familiars, apparel, general mats) could also be great options :D
2A6X4Q7.png0QCa9p8.png
AHHHH HYPE I'm excited to participate again and this time w Kitanya running the thread! Glad you're still around though Minty!! <3
AHHHH HYPE I'm excited to participate again and this time w Kitanya running the thread! Glad you're still around though Minty!! <3
((Kai || they/them))tumblr_inline_nztzkrFaID1t78dpp_500.png((AtomicWhale is boyf))tumblr_inline_nztzkrFaID1t78dpp_500.png((best gf Kialla))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'm so excited! This is my third SS and it's been a blast each time to shop for gifts. The elves are always such hard workers, kudos to them!
I'm so excited! This is my third SS and it's been a blast each time to shop for gifts. The elves are always such hard workers, kudos to them!
leWQTdB.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47 48