Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
@Wishesyou @Levona @MeepinMeep @X3X @Rudinn @Sharanay @Qhersek @Arimwe @BoulderEnder @Dragonofmordor @KyloRen @CountingChocobos @Fanartsy @willowlight7 @roule @Sablessare @Draconequis @Siritys @Crustacean @SheridanCharon @Juxta13 @ShadeytheDragon @Eidos @Clinquant @Enkil @Mesai @TsarinaTorment @Casanoble @AtlantisFlewAway @Apfelobst @Zhukov @Cathat @tulmultuous @Loki1 @Xotik @Deathstalker @BraveEguana @Amorah @Leopardmask

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the exchange!
@Wishesyou @Levona @MeepinMeep @X3X @Rudinn @Sharanay @Qhersek @Arimwe @BoulderEnder @Dragonofmordor @KyloRen @CountingChocobos @Fanartsy @willowlight7 @roule @Sablessare @Draconequis @Siritys @Crustacean @SheridanCharon @Juxta13 @ShadeytheDragon @Eidos @Clinquant @Enkil @Mesai @TsarinaTorment @Casanoble @AtlantisFlewAway @Apfelobst @Zhukov @Cathat @tulmultuous @Loki1 @Xotik @Deathstalker @BraveEguana @Amorah @Leopardmask

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the exchange!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I may not play as much as I used to but there’s no way I’m gonna miss this!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
YAY!!!
YAY!!!
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@SeaEagle
FANTASTIC graphics! They really add a lot. Thanks for your beautiful artwork.
@SeaEagle
FANTASTIC graphics! They really add a lot. Thanks for your beautiful artwork.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[quote name="Synzia" date="2019-10-19 10:40:04" ] I may not play as much as I used to but there’s no way I’m gonna miss this! [/quote] Same for me. Can't wait to go shopping!
Synzia wrote on 2019-10-19 10:40:04:
Same for me. Can't wait to go shopping!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Endofighter @HummingbirdColor @Synzia @Reckless @Boundingfeather @yurihands @SilentRiver @xashes @Tenebrae @shawolexotic @DancingHare @SassmasterMaxie @Vanq @Zygon @Rowain312

Welcome to the 2019 SSE! Your forms have been received!
@Endofighter @HummingbirdColor @Synzia @Reckless @Boundingfeather @yurihands @SilentRiver @xashes @Tenebrae @shawolexotic @DancingHare @SassmasterMaxie @Vanq @Zygon @Rowain312

Welcome to the 2019 SSE! Your forms have been received!
I'd like to sign up for the 500k tier, please.
I'd like to sign up for the 500k tier, please.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@LadyChipmunk

You'll have to fill out the google form if you want to participate! We use the results from the form with the matching system to make everything easier. :)
@LadyChipmunk

You'll have to fill out the google form if you want to participate! We use the results from the form with the matching system to make everything easier. :)
@ObsidianMage
Do this later!
@ObsidianMage
Do this later!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@@queenmedusozoa @Valstrax @Alphazi @Jirazeil @Arkeyr79 @Tunesmith @Polyhymnia @Kadaj @Valikor @Mistbird @PrinceRaven @Zeldo @BananaDr4gon @LadyChipmunk

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the 2019 SSE!
@@queenmedusozoa @Valstrax @Alphazi @Jirazeil @Arkeyr79 @Tunesmith @Polyhymnia @Kadaj @Valikor @Mistbird @PrinceRaven @Zeldo @BananaDr4gon @LadyChipmunk

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the 2019 SSE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93