Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93
@Clya @Crowharlequin @HowDoiLnternet @ellenangle @MLPMDog @Stormdance @Luminosi @FoolishRay @katimarlee @Kysska @hogarth @NemurenaiKuma @ScarletRoseBlack @Mazarine

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event!
@Clya @Crowharlequin @HowDoiLnternet @ellenangle @MLPMDog @Stormdance @Luminosi @FoolishRay @katimarlee @Kysska @hogarth @NemurenaiKuma @ScarletRoseBlack @Mazarine

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Thank you! Looking forward to it [emoji=pink star size=1]
Thank you! Looking forward to it
Q1Z6W1A.png
Thank you! Very excited to jump into this again X3. Best of luck everyone!~
Thank you! Very excited to jump into this again X3. Best of luck everyone!~
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Submitted my form! This is my first time participating in FR secret Santa so if there’s anything I did wrong, please let me know and I’ll try to fix it!
Submitted my form! This is my first time participating in FR secret Santa so if there’s anything I did wrong, please let me know and I’ll try to fix it!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4t8sUnB.gif
he/him
fr+2

FaBFt2v.pngOzPU1Zs.png

P9xkISo.png
QECe3V6.gif
@Delcat

Thanks Del! Glad to see that you made it. :D It's gonna be a good year.
@Delcat

Thanks Del! Glad to see that you made it. :D It's gonna be a good year.
Can we sign up for multiple tiers? Or just the one? I didn't see anything about submitting multiple forms on the info posts (apologies if I just didn't read thoroughly enough)
Can we sign up for multiple tiers? Or just the one? I didn't see anything about submitting multiple forms on the info posts (apologies if I just didn't read thoroughly enough)
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@Sophaire

You can only submit one form, for one tier! I will add this question to the FAQ, as it's been asked a few times. :3
@Sophaire

You can only submit one form, for one tier! I will add this question to the FAQ, as it's been asked a few times. :3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Sophaire We limit people to one pure tier so they don't get overwhelmed on keeping up with two gifts. However, you are more than welcomed and even encouraged to spoil the socks off of a single person.
@Sophaire We limit people to one pure tier so they don't get overwhelmed on keeping up with two gifts. However, you are more than welcomed and even encouraged to spoil the socks off of a single person.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa @Kitanya thanks for the quick replies! Duly noted :)
@RaikuKawisa @Kitanya thanks for the quick replies! Duly noted :)
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
Tis the season!
Tis the season!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93