Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - JOIN THE PINGLIST!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46
@Quintillion

Yep! :3
@Quintillion

Yep! :3
0QCa9p8.png birthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.png DxxUAR5.png
Submitted a form! Please tell me if anything’s wrong as this is my first time!! c:
Submitted a form! Please tell me if anything’s wrong as this is my first time!! c:
egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif91xFvsj.gifr8CUXLO.gif4eiiAIo.gifegg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif
@InfectedWolf

Looks fine to me! :3
@InfectedWolf

Looks fine to me! :3
@Amaluna @Serafin @SwiftIsHere @InfectedWolf @snowy @Quintillion @AceStarr @BzooZu

Your forms have been received! Thanks for joining the event! :D
@Amaluna @Serafin @SwiftIsHere @InfectedWolf @snowy @Quintillion @AceStarr @BzooZu

@Superbia @Caroo @Halfling @LabcoatLesbian

@Superbia @Caroo @Halfling @LabcoatLesbian

@gingerpuff @kyrin18 @benjoey @dappledfire

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :3
@gingerpuff @kyrin18 @benjoey @dappledfire

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :3
@HowDoilnternet pinging myself for the future.
@HowDoilnternet pinging myself for the future.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
aaa
-Hatchery
-Dominance team
-Skeleton Collection

fr__fire_by_baelfin-d8uyn6p.png ~A Fire Flight Patriot~ fr__fire_by_baelfin-d8uyn6p.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif For sale

If you need me you can ping me and I wont get mad I swear

Also, my username has an L in it. HowDoiLnternet.
Welp, I hope whoever gets me knows I will try my best!
Welp, I hope whoever gets me knows I will try my best!
ZuiuwQJ.gifBySc4Om.gif 7A9FlOQ.gif BySc4Om.gif Xjp9eo2.gif
Oof, must have accidentally taken myself off the pinglist, glad I checked! Been looking forward to this all year~ @minty it’s good to see you taking elf status for a round, you deserve the chance to enjoy this thing you helped create without so much running around <3

I’ll hafta make my list and check it twice tonight~ If you’re browsing this thread, please do sign up! It’s a wonderful time of making dreams come true \o/
Oof, must have accidentally taken myself off the pinglist, glad I checked! Been looking forward to this all year~ @minty it’s good to see you taking elf status for a round, you deserve the chance to enjoy this thing you helped create without so much running around <3

I’ll hafta make my list and check it twice tonight~ If you’re browsing this thread, please do sign up! It’s a wonderful time of making dreams come true \o/
vvYARaH.png
I am absolutely dead certain I signed up and everything, but in the back of my had is a teeny tiny worry that maybe I didn't D:
I am absolutely dead certain I signed up and everything, but in the back of my had is a teeny tiny worry that maybe I didn't D:
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46