Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93
@Kitanya how do I sign up? idk where the link for the form is

nvm I found it
@Kitanya how do I sign up? idk where the link for the form is

nvm I found it
C2iGMJm.gifmMMY0cK.gif3WRAh0q.gifkfB5X5z.gif3bFu4Yl.gifrP9Ba0c.gif1kiWL5B.gifS7mDq8g.gifK8Vxf0w.gifxwRyzbb.gifsT9KSct.gif

@Kitanya Hi, I have a question. I have read that art are counted as stuffing fillers since they're hard to calculate the exact value of, but does this extend to adoptables from shops with a predetermined value from the artist? For example, if my or someone's wishlist includes "adoptables from artist XYZ", when purchased does this count towards the gift's value or only as an add-on?

@Kitanya Hi, I have a question. I have read that art are counted as stuffing fillers since they're hard to calculate the exact value of, but does this extend to adoptables from shops with a predetermined value from the artist? For example, if my or someone's wishlist includes "adoptables from artist XYZ", when purchased does this count towards the gift's value or only as an add-on?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Kitanya Hi sorry, I'm gonna need to pull out this year. Something came up and I won't be available at all.
@Kitanya Hi sorry, I'm gonna need to pull out this year. Something came up and I won't be available at all.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@FeeshyKette

All art is considered a stocking stuffer. Just because an artist values their work at a specific price doesn't mean everyone who sees that art will agree it's worth that. That's why we only use on site items to guarantee everyone is getting a certain minimum value. :)

@Rexcaliburr

Sorry to hear that! You've been removed from the event. Hope everything is well <3
@FeeshyKette

All art is considered a stocking stuffer. Just because an artist values their work at a specific price doesn't mean everyone who sees that art will agree it's worth that. That's why we only use on site items to guarantee everyone is getting a certain minimum value. :)

@Rexcaliburr

Sorry to hear that! You've been removed from the event. Hope everything is well <3
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya Thanks! Really hope everyone gets what they want and has an awesome Christmas even if I can't be there ^^
@Kitanya Thanks! Really hope everyone gets what they want and has an awesome Christmas even if I can't be there ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Corviddae @Hocotate @BreezeBrambles @FeeshyKette @felisArtist @Neffi @LunarStarfrost @ShadowPiper @RedfurTheWarrior @DianaMoon

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :D
@Corviddae @Hocotate @BreezeBrambles @FeeshyKette @felisArtist @Neffi @LunarStarfrost @ShadowPiper @RedfurTheWarrior @DianaMoon

Your forms have been received! Welcome to the event! :D
@Kitanya could i be moved to the 250kt tier? i finally managed to save enough [i]c o i n[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1]
@Kitanya could i be moved to the 250kt tier? i finally managed to save enough c o i n
Tfgre.gifbegone, basic!
@bubblebauble

IT HAS BEEN DONE
*deep bell rings in the distance*
@bubblebauble

IT HAS BEEN DONE
*deep bell rings in the distance*
@Kitanya Regarding the tiers listed in kt, is the current conversion rate for gems still around 1:1000?

(I suppose I could convert my currency myself, but I'm putting that on hold in case my recipient has gem MP items on their wishlist.)
@Kitanya Regarding the tiers listed in kt, is the current conversion rate for gems still around 1:1000?

(I suppose I could convert my currency myself, but I'm putting that on hold in case my recipient has gem MP items on their wishlist.)
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

Yep! :3
@Quintillion

Yep! :3
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 92 93