Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hours+ Coli Grinders: How do you do it?
1 2 3 4
you just gotta disassociate in juuuuust the right way- to where you can pay enough attention to plan attacks if needed but the coli is blurry and unfocused and you are busy thinking about ships or characters or writing out random plots in your head.

Okay well that's what I do, maybe not one size fits all
you just gotta disassociate in juuuuust the right way- to where you can pay enough attention to plan attacks if needed but the coli is blurry and unfocused and you are busy thinking about ships or characters or writing out random plots in your head.

Okay well that's what I do, maybe not one size fits all
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I find repetition calming so it's actually very enjoyable for me
I find repetition calming so it's actually very enjoyable for me
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
TV on with a show I'm interested in watching but not one that takes all my attention, and keyboard grind through the episodes.

It helped that I got my first team leveled most of the way during Night if the Nocturne when there were strange chests every five minutes, pretty much.
TV on with a show I'm interested in watching but not one that takes all my attention, and keyboard grind through the episodes.

It helped that I got my first team leveled most of the way during Night if the Nocturne when there were strange chests every five minutes, pretty much.
KfpmU0m.png
Podcasts and youtube. Also, I know you said on end, but take a short break every now and then. A 15 minute break isn't going to keep the eggs away.
Podcasts and youtube. Also, I know you said on end, but take a short break every now and then. A 15 minute break isn't going to keep the eggs away.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Like everyone else said, split screen with Youtube/podcast. I will admit, some of the ability to grind comes from having a very free schedule. Nevertheless, I know I won't have the time anymore once reality sets in, but my actual key to coli grinding is doing it on mobile. Oh my goodness the inputs are SO much quicker (in my personal opinion)! Especially when you consider the fact that on a phone, it is so much more natural to just tap skills and attacks with your thumbs as fast as you would text a message. FR coli works on mobile the exact same as on pc, as does most of the rest of the site, so I highly recommend it. Also exalting/autoselling is my only source of income, so I kinda don't have much of a choice atm. Plus, you can more comfortably lay down and just type away to make money! Sorry for the wall of text :D
Like everyone else said, split screen with Youtube/podcast. I will admit, some of the ability to grind comes from having a very free schedule. Nevertheless, I know I won't have the time anymore once reality sets in, but my actual key to coli grinding is doing it on mobile. Oh my goodness the inputs are SO much quicker (in my personal opinion)! Especially when you consider the fact that on a phone, it is so much more natural to just tap skills and attacks with your thumbs as fast as you would text a message. FR coli works on mobile the exact same as on pc, as does most of the rest of the site, so I highly recommend it. Also exalting/autoselling is my only source of income, so I kinda don't have much of a choice atm. Plus, you can more comfortably lay down and just type away to make money! Sorry for the wall of text :D
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
A second browser for sure, and having a goal. Plus keyboard mode. But seriously, having a goal for me works wonders even if its just like 'get X familiars' or 'x den/swipp item'.

Or in some cases, coli is just something I do to relieve boredom. Gives me something to do if nothing else.
A second browser for sure, and having a goal. Plus keyboard mode. But seriously, having a goal for me works wonders even if its just like 'get X familiars' or 'x den/swipp item'.

Or in some cases, coli is just something I do to relieve boredom. Gives me something to do if nothing else.
fiFase7.png
1. Split screen. I like to grind while watching a sport called eventing - four hours of cross country, I'm watching the horses not the coli.

2. Never grind just to grind. Have a goal. Right now I'm farming for hibernal den slot items, and once I get the ones I need in a venue I move to the next venue. Other good goals are fodder training (treasure = better to monkey brain than items, it's shiny) and challenges like the Long Drop Coli Challenge. Anything that gives you an arbitrary line in the sand that is less vague than "when something cool drops I have won".
1. Split screen. I like to grind while watching a sport called eventing - four hours of cross country, I'm watching the horses not the coli.

2. Never grind just to grind. Have a goal. Right now I'm farming for hibernal den slot items, and once I get the ones I need in a venue I move to the next venue. Other good goals are fodder training (treasure = better to monkey brain than items, it's shiny) and challenges like the Long Drop Coli Challenge. Anything that gives you an arbitrary line in the sand that is less vague than "when something cool drops I have won".
I'm fortunate enough to have two monitors on my computer, so I grind Coli on one screen and watch Netflix/Amazon Prime/YouTube/whatever on the other. Once you have a multi-monitor setup, you'll never go back to just one.
I'm fortunate enough to have two monitors on my computer, so I grind Coli on one screen and watch Netflix/Amazon Prime/YouTube/whatever on the other. Once you have a multi-monitor setup, you'll never go back to just one.
1 2 3 4