Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am somehow responsible for this
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 110
@Thrawn it wasn’t an inside joke. Any human being could go to the very start of this forum and see what it was about. I mean if you really wanna delete the thread cause a few people had some good laughs and fun times I just don’t see the problem. Also there are a large group of people who follow this forum so it’s not some small inside joke it’s a large fan base dedicated to have fun and talking about random stuff. I don’t see why people are getting so upset about a forum post a a bunch a people having fun and not violating any of the sites rules. I mean I come onto this site to have fun and raise awesome dragons. I love seeing weird forum posts like this that are funny. Now sure this isn’t the usual comedy most people like (it’s more of a dank memes type comedy that some people find hard to understand) but it has never violated any rules. I’m gonna defend this forum cause I think it’s funny and albeit a wee bit weird but we are all on a site to raise dragons so I think we are all a little weird and special in our own unique ways! Any ways everyone have a great 2020!
@Thrawn it wasn’t an inside joke. Any human being could go to the very start of this forum and see what it was about. I mean if you really wanna delete the thread cause a few people had some good laughs and fun times I just don’t see the problem. Also there are a large group of people who follow this forum so it’s not some small inside joke it’s a large fan base dedicated to have fun and talking about random stuff. I don’t see why people are getting so upset about a forum post a a bunch a people having fun and not violating any of the sites rules. I mean I come onto this site to have fun and raise awesome dragons. I love seeing weird forum posts like this that are funny. Now sure this isn’t the usual comedy most people like (it’s more of a dank memes type comedy that some people find hard to understand) but it has never violated any rules. I’m gonna defend this forum cause I think it’s funny and albeit a wee bit weird but we are all on a site to raise dragons so I think we are all a little weird and special in our own unique ways! Any ways everyone have a great 2020!
q9aRJCj.png
ankool-aid
ankool-aid
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
oh god i want some
oh god i want some
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ConsumeAnkle , have you seen the description of this fam? [item=Gladeveins Needletooth] Should you have one?
@ConsumeAnkle , have you seen the description of this fam?
Gladeveins Needletooth
Should you have one?
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
[quote name="@ToMarsAndBack" date="2020-01-01 11:38:15" ] @/Thrawn it wasn’t an inside joke. Any human being could go to the very start of this forum and see what it was about. I mean if you really wanna delete the thread cause a few people had some good laughs and fun times I just don’t see the problem. Also there are a large group of people who follow this forum so it’s not some small inside joke it’s a large fan base dedicated to have fun and talking about random stuff. I don’t see why people are getting so upset about a forum post a a bunch a people having fun and not violating any of the sites rules. I mean I come onto this site to have fun and raise awesome dragons. I love seeing weird forum posts like this that are funny. Now sure this isn’t the usual comedy most people like (it’s more of a dank memes type comedy that some people find hard to understand) but it has never violated any rules. I’m gonna defend this forum cause I think it’s funny and albeit a wee bit weird but we are all on a site to raise dragons so I think we are all a little weird and special in our own unique ways! Any ways everyone have a great 2020! [/quote] mY hErO
@ToMarsAndBack wrote on 2020-01-01 11:38:15:
@/Thrawn it wasn’t an inside joke. Any human being could go to the very start of this forum and see what it was about. I mean if you really wanna delete the thread cause a few people had some good laughs and fun times I just don’t see the problem. Also there are a large group of people who follow this forum so it’s not some small inside joke it’s a large fan base dedicated to have fun and talking about random stuff. I don’t see why people are getting so upset about a forum post a a bunch a people having fun and not violating any of the sites rules. I mean I come onto this site to have fun and raise awesome dragons. I love seeing weird forum posts like this that are funny. Now sure this isn’t the usual comedy most people like (it’s more of a dank memes type comedy that some people find hard to understand) but it has never violated any rules. I’m gonna defend this forum cause I think it’s funny and albeit a wee bit weird but we are all on a site to raise dragons so I think we are all a little weird and special in our own unique ways! Any ways everyone have a great 2020!
mY hErO
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@Tornir
Thanks, I just bought one for my anklebiter.
@Tornir
Thanks, I just bought one for my anklebiter.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@taniquetil , Think of it as an unofficial ankle nymph: [quote]A creature of uncommon appetites. It collects ankles for its patron.[/quote]
@taniquetil , Think of it as an unofficial ankle nymph:
Quote:
A creature of uncommon appetites. It collects ankles for its patron.
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
@Tornir
I love it.
@Tornir
I love it.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Tornir

the best boy

-reaches into my vault with my grabby ankle snatchers-

purchase
@Tornir

the best boy

-reaches into my vault with my grabby ankle snatchers-

purchase
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I keep thinking this thread is dead and yet, here we are again.

all things aside, I really enjoy it when it does get revived
I keep thinking this thread is dead and yet, here we are again.

all things aside, I really enjoy it when it does get revived
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 110