Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am somehow responsible for this
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110
I don't even consume wrists
I consume actual food
I don't even consume wrists
I consume actual food
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
Anything’s food if you’re demon enough
Anything’s food if you’re demon enough
Oh, you poor Anklet, I feel deeply for your ankle-deprived existence

The desire to consume has returned, I sense ankles nearby
Oh, you poor Anklet, I feel deeply for your ankle-deprived existence

The desire to consume has returned, I sense ankles nearby
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
And, what makes everyone decide I’m the luck GOD? Ahem? Sweeping hand motion to avatar and vista
And, what makes everyone decide I’m the luck GOD? Ahem? Sweeping hand motion to avatar and vista
The ankles of cyborgs are never tasty...
Especially robotic dragon God's ankles
The ankles of cyborgs are never tasty...
Especially robotic dragon God's ankles
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
I couldn't have the slightest of clues, fellow God

My title is self proclaimed from the start, a sign of how irrational I may just be
I couldn't have the slightest of clues, fellow God

My title is self proclaimed from the start, a sign of how irrational I may just be
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
I EARNED my status. I did not have it from the start.
I EARNED my status. I did not have it from the start.
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
Earning, giving, proclaiming; what’s the difference if you can prove you can hold the title?
Earning, giving, proclaiming; what’s the difference if you can prove you can hold the title?
Stuck-up ankle sounds

I can only pray others will acknowledge my existence, the God of Ankles awaits that day with great hope
Stuck-up ankle sounds

I can only pray others will acknowledge my existence, the God of Ankles awaits that day with great hope
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
PROVE you say

Oh, I can prove it...
PROVE you say

Oh, I can prove it...
l1yRMX4.png

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110