Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am somehow responsible for this
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
[quote name="@DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-08-02 20:42:12" ] that's enough internet for today [/quote] probably
@DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-08-02 20:42:12:
that's enough internet for today

probably
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@Swagolor
my apologies, although the connotations of "down, girl" are ever so slightly worse
@Swagolor
my apologies, although the connotations of "down, girl" are ever so slightly worse

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

@girlofSornieth

fair
@girlofSornieth

fair
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
hisses in Ankle

The time has come to harvest
hisses in Ankle

l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
Uhhh... I need an adult
Uhhh... I need an adult
[quote name="@Scythis" date="2019-08-02 20:45:53" ] [center][i]hisses in Ankle [b]The time has come to harvest[/b][/i][/center] [/quote] my ankles are so slim and delicate, it shall be a small but precious harvest O Lord of Ankle
@Scythis wrote on 2019-08-02 20:45:53:
hisses in Ankle

my ankles are so slim and delicate, it shall be a small but precious harvest O Lord of Ankle

[quote name="@Eleni" date="2019-08-02 20:46:57" ] Uhhh... I need an adult [/quote] too bad, you got one
@Eleni wrote on 2019-08-02 20:46:57:
Uhhh... I need an adult

too bad, you got one

[quote name="Scythis" date="2019-08-02 20:45:53" ] hisses in Ankle The time has come to harvest [/quote] May I help harvest knees?
Scythis wrote on 2019-08-02 20:45:53:
hisses in Ankle

May I help harvest knees?
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor

Knees are a holy substance designed to garnish a dish of ankles. If you are prepared to devote your soul to the God of Ankles, then I can only support you on your conquest.
@Swagolor

Knees are a holy substance designed to garnish a dish of ankles. If you are prepared to devote your soul to the God of Ankles, then I can only support you on your conquest.
l1yRMX4.png
My avatar screes in hunger, an unsatisfiable hunger more powerful than the gods themselves.

What does it hunger for, you ask?

ankles

Pd4Z4Ct.png
how did I manage to create two religions in the span of a week and a half, no really, it's actually a mystery to me
how did I manage to create two religions in the span of a week and a half, no really, it's actually a mystery to me

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110