Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Today's lucky venue: Mire :D
1 2 3
I almost clicked past this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XPnhnsV.png[/img] Do I save it incase I need it later and don't need to pay ridiculous prices or sell for the c a s h Idk if the luck is due to one of the dergs I was bringing along or my recent praise of Azimyth on her profile page
I almost clicked past this:

XPnhnsV.png

Do I save it incase I need it later and don't need to pay ridiculous prices or sell for the c a s h

Idk if the luck is due to one of the dergs I was bringing along or my recent praise of Azimyth on her profile page
hvXP1FV.png theultimatecatsig.gif Wishlist
i'm a fan of immediate gratification so you know i'm gonna say sell it!! later is another day
i'm a fan of immediate gratification so you know i'm gonna say sell it!! later is another day
star, 26, he/him - gaoler afficionado
Congrats on your find! I'd definitely sell it like Starmie suggested c:
Congrats on your find! I'd definitely sell it like Starmie suggested c:
1565535886176.png
Mire time
Mire time
mzfXIqE.pngAiaAKNt.png
Sure is lucky, isn’t it?
[quote name="@Alfamangle" date="2019-07-22 21:24:13" ] Idk if the luck is due to one of the dergs I was bringing along or my recent praise of Azimyth on her profile page [/quote] RNGBENDER™ BLESSING CONFIRMED
@Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-22 21:24:13:
Idk if the luck is due to one of the dergs I was bringing along or my recent praise of Azimyth on her profile page

RNGBENDER™ BLESSING CONFIRMED
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the highest peak of the crystalspine reaches in the darkest corner of the obscured crescent as far down the hottest volcano of the ashfall waste as dragonly possible for your convenience
[quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-07-22 21:41:13" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-22 21:24:13" ] Idk if the luck is due to one of the dergs I was bringing along or my recent praise of Azimyth on her profile page [/quote] RNGBENDER™ BLESSING CONFIRMED [/quote] IT'S CONFIRMED
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-07-22 21:41:13:
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-22 21:24:13:

RNGBENDER™ BLESSING CONFIRMED

IT'S CONFIRMED
Update: Got a bit of starsilks [img]https://i.imgur.com/150Z49S.png[/img]
Update: Got a bit of starsilks

150Z49S.png
Update 2: Coli... are you ok? [img]https://i.imgur.com/cr7nSOP.png[/img]
Update 2: Coli... are you ok?

cr7nSOP.png
Update 3: Didn't catch the battle, but I noticed the mire vista in my hoard
Update 3: Didn't catch the battle, but I noticed the mire vista in my hoard
sell it! if you need it later, the price will have gone down so you still make a profit c:
sell it! if you need it later, the price will have gone down so you still make a profit c:
1 2 3