Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 665 666
*licks thread for luck*

Please give me luck with the Roundsey raffle
*licks thread for luck*

y0YshUu.png
You know what? I could use some luck now, my luck is rotten with everything, and maybe some good luck will make me feel better.

EDIT: I was about to say this thread is a sham cause my Eliminate missed, as a joke, but I got a Wartoad....
You know what? I could use some luck now, my luck is rotten with everything, and maybe some good luck will make me feel better.

EDIT: I was about to say this thread is a sham cause my Eliminate missed, as a joke, but I got a Wartoad....
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk

Ah! Congrats on the wartoad!
@Shulk

Ah! Congrats on the wartoad!
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
Thank you! My eliminates now keep missing, so I'm assuming that's karma for the luck. :p
@Enoch
Thank you! My eliminates now keep missing, so I'm assuming that's karma for the luck. :p
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
[quote name="Enoch" date="2021-07-06 20:25:37" ] *licks thread for luck* Please give me luck with the Roundsey raffle [/quote] Lost in the raffle. Please Azimyth. You have to give me luck somehow.
Enoch wrote on 2021-07-06 20:25:37:
*licks thread for luck*

Lost in the raffle.

Please Azimyth. You have to give me luck somehow.
y0YshUu.png
*prays* Thank you Lord Azimyth for blessing me with yet another Beserk, I humbly ask for more stuff to make me rich
*prays* Thank you Lord Azimyth for blessing me with yet another Beserk, I humbly ask for more stuff to make me rich
tvkp6E8.png
i1iQAE3.png
WBC5JG3.png
LCqISMP.png
wx5UFJd.png
6YousWl.png
1hCqPB7.png
mlHpBMC.png
48197171.png
Luck Flight Deity Azimyth, I have read this thread, and I am amazed by the luck some of your followers have been blessed with. I humbly ask for good luck, although I don’t mind when it strikes. Best of luck to the rest of my fellow Diceiples. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Luck Flight Deity Azimyth, I have read this thread, and I am amazed by the luck some of your followers have been blessed with. I humbly ask for good luck, although I don’t mind when it strikes. Best of luck to the rest of my fellow Diceiples.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
@Snowscape I SPY A PUN AND CONGRATULATE YOU.
@Snowscape I SPY A PUN AND CONGRATULATE YOU.
Azimyth please grant me an egg today whilst I gather
Azimyth please grant me an egg today whilst I gather
littlemen.png
Azimyth has blessed me with an egg today, thank you
Azimyth has blessed me with an egg today, thank you
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
1 2 ... 635 636 637 638 639 ... 665 666